Full figure [CANCELLED] John McClane - Die Hard (1988) [Beastmaster / Toribox / Robbie The Painter / LDS Workshop / Dslump] -- TAILOR CHANGED TO TORIBOX

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face expression

• A - neutral

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • B - smirking

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • C - concerned

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • D - smoking

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Sorry for the lack of updates recently.

It looks like there's not nearly enough interest in the outfit and accessories :(

I thought I could fund the rest of the prototype production on my own, but unfortunately that's not the case at this time.

I will start refunding the deposits next week when I'm back from my business trip.

Sad to see it didn't work out :(

Hope Beastmaster and Robbie will choose to make the head sculpt and the watch sometime in the future anyway.

FYI looks like this one is lights out.

I heard cpoll36 advised to roach_rch that request clothes set commission to a couple of other artists who can accepts from minimum numbers.
But, if that was failed we have to get refunds.

Hi everyone.

Sorry the project got cancelled. I thought I would be able to cover for the people we were missing for the minimum order, but life happened, and just couldn't. These days I'm too preoccupied with my day job to focus on running this one.

I started refunding people today. For some reason PayPal does not show me the "Refund transaction" button so I have to do it all by hand, which is quite tedious. If I miss you somehow and you don't get your $ back by the end of the week please PM me.

Hope somebody else picks up this project and makes it happen. Still need a proper McClane figure in my collection.

Back