Full figure [CANCELLED] John McClane - Die Hard (1988) [Beastmaster / Toribox / Robbie The Painter / LDS Workshop / Dslump] -- TAILOR CHANGED TO TORIBOX

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face expression

• A - neutral

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • B - smirking

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • C - concerned

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • D - smoking

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
All lists updated.

I have an update on the outfit. Updated the original post with this info as well.

======

The outfit will be made by IRIS.

It will include:
- white undershirt (new design),
- grey pants,
- brown leather belt with a golden buckle.

The outfit will come with no weathering.
mcclane_clothes_all_front-01-01.jpeg

Cost per outfit is $225 + fees and shipping.

I will start collecting deposits once we get 30 people interested. The deposit will be $100 + fees.

If we reach 50 or more the cost will go down to $210 + fees and shipping.

Once deposit paid, prototype will take at least 7 months.

Production time is going to be around 4 months after confirmation on prototype.

Awesome! Thanks so much roach_rch! I'm definitely in for the Iris set, hopefully 2 so I can weather one. I've also got a few of Hegemony's vests that I can practice with in the meantime.

I hope we can get it to 30 people at the minimum, or hopefully Iris will still proceed as I imagine the tailoring of the pants should hopefully be fairly straightforward. There are no complex patterns involved or jackets to create.

Awesome! Thanks so much roach_rch! I'm definitely in for the Iris set, hopefully 2 so I can weather one. I've also got a few of Hegemony's vests that I can practice with in the meantime.

I hope we can get it to 30 people at the minimum, or hopefully Iris will still proceed as I imagine the tailoring of the pants should hopefully be fairly straightforward. There are no complex patterns involved or jackets to create.
Cool, I'll put you on the list for 2 outfits.

Btw, I strongly encourage everyone interested in the sculpt to vote on the poll for the face expression. From the posts I get the vibe like ppl prefer the neutral / smirking face, while the poll shows the preferred option is the smoking one.

I just want to make sure there is no confusion as the sculpted expression will be based on the poll results.

Got an update regarding the diecast accessories! I'm gonna update the first post with this info as well.

LDS Workshop declared willingess to participate in the project!

Here's the artist's IG: https://www.instagram.com/ldsworkshop/

Gun / Beretta 92F (mostly metal, can contain plastic inserts, possibly removable clip) -- $150
Machine gun / HK94s
(mostly metal, can contain plastic inserts, possibly removable clip, fabric sling) -- $190
Zippo ligher
(metal, opening lid) -- $90
Wedding ring
(metal) -- $25
Walkie talkie
(metal) -- $75

To give an idea about the quality, here's a pic of the Zippo lighters made by LDS some time ago.
lds_zippo.jpg

Minimum order is 10 pieces for each item. Deposit will be 50%, I will start collecting very soon.

Still waiting for the pricing for wallet and cigarettes.

I agree with others that the body has always been the big hang-up. Nothing out there matches his physique except maybe the JX-01.

I am interested in all the accessories and the smoking sculpt.

All interest lists updated.

Small update regarding the Kenwood walkie talkie - it will be made of plastic, not metal.

Now some incredibly good news. Robbie The Painter has confirmed he will make the watch. We will need to wait for the prototype (anywhere from 6 to 12 months from now) but it should be around the same time all other prototypes should be revealed. Robbie will not require any deposits, just an interest list. All payments will be due when the watches are done.

For the head sculpt we need 10 more people to express their interest. Let's do it!

Regarding the wallet and cigarettes - still waiting for the quote.

As for everything else - I'm starting to collect deposits for the outfit and accessories!

Deadline for deposits is October 16th.

If the project is cancelled due to lack of interest all deposits will be returned.

If the project takes off the deposits are not refundable.

IRIS outfit
Full price: $225.
Deposit: $100 as gift or $105 as G&S
PayPal address: [email protected]
PayPal notes: [McClane outfit] [Forum Name] [Real name]

LDS metal guns (Beretta and HK)

Full price: $340
Deposit: $150 as gift or $157.50 as G&S
PayPal notes: [McClane guns] [Forum Name] [Real name]

LDS accessory pack (wedding ring, zippo lighter, walkie talkie)

Full price: $190
Deposit: $100 as gift or $105 as G&S.
PayPal notes: [McClane LDS accessories] [Forum Name] [Real name]

It is okay to make 1 payment for more items, just make sure to put the proper info in the PayPal notes.

Back