Custom Frank Castle Comic Punisher

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMonSSter

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I finally finished my first 1/6 custom. This one was inspired by my old Halloween Costume and the Sideshow PF Punisher statue. A few weeks ago I saw the Premium Format statue sideshow was going to offer. I showed it to my wife to get permission to order and she says "OMG, it looks exactly like your costume!.......$600!! NO F#@&!n WAY, make one instead, make it look more like your costume...."

So thats what I did. I based the facepaint on my old costume with only 4 skull teeth (I've painted my face this way at least 6 times, Punisher, ref of death..), but I like the sideshow one so much I painted another head like it to go on my nearly finished armored punisher. Hope everyone likes it. I recently finished my GI Joe shockwave as well which I'll post. Then the armored Punisher, have to figure out a few details.

Its made from an Extra Kaustic KP02 body I had to repair my daughters terminator.
Sideshow head and shoulder rig
Ebay Parts

Thanks to newly discovered Black Ops and Rattlesnake for helping bring this to life

Thanks for looking and any feedback Pos or Neg.

TQHnVml.jpg

iSHGUKY.jpg

R4iPqvt.jpg

WwI5yc7.jpg

kkxxOmo.jpg

p6eZEbG.jpg

Alternate Head for the Armored Version
eWffzj7.jpg

Back