Clothing set (CLOSED) BATCH 2 LN [RISE] INDIANA JONES RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK JACKET & CLOTHES SET - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such great work. I may order soon. No deadline yet?
Deadline for production? It is producing now I aim for 2 months or 3 to finish (it is passed the deadline long ago actually because I never satisfied with the outcome).

There is still 2 slot left available if you want to jump in :) Cmon the ark is halfway sailing.....

so what`s the update on this project?

For shirt, pants, I have no problem at all.
For jacket, I am doing the last proto with more PRECISE jacket design and try to make it as near to the screen but found some obstacles both technical and practical cos giving me more works with the new material and parts yet I believe I will finish strong.
I put the effort and the commitment here. Please stay with me for this time being. I will give everyone an update soon, hopefully the great one.

Hi everyone!!! Good news, you will be happy with the result and I can say, I finally success to apply it near to the screen.
I am a bit hectic with my work, will update the picture asap and will update each of you who ordered for more detail angle.

Hi everyone!!! Good news, you will be happy with the result and I can say, I finally success to apply it near to the screen.
I am a bit hectic with my work, will update the picture asap and will update each of you who ordered for more detail angle.
Hi hnlee - do you have any idea when the 1st batches will start to ship? And will they have the revisions that you mention in your post above? Thanks.

Hi hnlee - do you have any idea when the 1st batches will start to ship? And will they have the revisions that you mention in your post above? Thanks.

I will ship batch 1 and 2 together because I did all the revision together. I will communicating with everyone.

Here is the 98% FINAL LOOK, just need slightly something to add and that's it!
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!

I will open batch 3 if there is enough interest but price will be different and I will finish 1st and 2nd batch before going for 3rd.

Thanks for trusting. The hard work is paid!

** I contacted each of you who ordered for more detail pictures and discussion.

20210826_200630.jpg

Last edited:
I want in. Can I pay next week?
I am so sorry my friend, item is sold out. Last spare is taken. I might have another spares if there is enough material but price will be different, or else need to wait for batch 3 if there is enough interest. Thank you again.

I think the thinner material makes the jacket look a little too puffy around the shoulders. The older proto had a better look I thought in that area. Perhaps that's just me though.

Back