Clothing set (CLOSED) BATCH 2 LN [RISE] INDIANA JONES RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK JACKET & CLOTHES SET - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honest, it is super close, I am waiting some parts (imported) and it took forever to reach even tough I used express shipment but due to covid and all, the post cannot guarantee the promised date. I skipped so many projects cos need to finish strong with this project.

You guys want the zipper WORKABLE right? :sneaky:

I am not resting :sleep:

Guys, latest update is a bad news. I cant work on the workable zipper. After waited so long, the parts delivered were not as promised. I have to apologize.
I will work with the quality i showed last time with none workable zipper. Hope you are understand.
I hope can finish these 2 weeks. Crossing fingers.
Thanks for your patience.

Guys, latest update is a bad news. I cant work on the workable zipper. After waited so long, the parts delivered were not as promised. I have to apologize.
I will work with the quality i showed last time with none workable zipper. Hope you are understand.
I hope can finish these 2 weeks. Crossing fingers.
Thanks for your patience.
No worries. Is the production zipper metal? Also, what color/finish will it be?

sorry for bumping the thread, just wanted to say if anyone decides to sell their spot, let me know. Otherwise, I'll hope for spares at the end of the run or a Batch 3 😬😅

I might have spares 1 or 2 set depending of materials left and will offer once all items are shipped out. For now, I will let others to sell their spot if they want to.
Stay tuned guys, the reveal is going to be pretty soon.

I might have spares 1 or 2 set depending of materials left and will offer once all items are shipped out. For now, I will let others to sell their spot if they want to.
Stay tuned guys, the reveal is going to be pretty soon.
great thanks for the reply! I finally have an Indy, so your jacket would really top it off!

sorry for bumping the thread, just wanted to say if anyone decides to sell their spot, let me know. Otherwise, I'll hope for spares at the end of the run or a Batch 3 😬😅
I’m selling my spot, had someone else interested but he hasn’t responded.

Back