Clothing set (CLOSED) BATCH 2 LN [RISE] INDIANA JONES RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK JACKET & CLOTHES SET - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys packaging on going, but there is thing that I have to add to make it complete after QC 1. Please give me a bit more time for processing. I will show you pictures this weekend & will start to collect final payment these few days before ship all of them.
Shipment will be about next week or latest 2 more weeks after 2nd QC.

QC 1

Attachments

• 20211014_212653.jpg
    20211014_212653.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
Agreed! Very excited! Though I haven't had to wait as long as you guys, I still can't wait to get it and finally be able to see what my Indy will look like with proper gear. Hopefully this set and my StevO's Toys holster rig come around the same time so I can have a complete look.

I will send video to make every detail looks better for people who ordered. Thanks guys.

thanks for the pics! glad to see it on a Han Solo body as that's what I'm using on mine.

Calling for final payment. I msg each of you :) Thank you so much for support and trust in this project. I really appreciate it, everyone.

Back