Clothing set (CLOSED) BATCH 2 LN [RISE] INDIANA JONES RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK JACKET & CLOTHES SET - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid! Can't wait to receive this! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication and skill that you have brought to this project! :)

Missed the email on Batch 2 being ready previously,
Just made the payments for Batch 2! Do let me know if it's received! Thanks again!

Excited to receive it!

Missed the email on Batch 2 being ready previously,
Just made the payments for Batch 2! Do let me know if it's received! Thanks again!

Excited to receive it!

Thanks Josh.

I am arranging everything now so I will not make mistake when do the shipment. Thanks for your patience everyone. The shipment most likely will be next week. Now everything is almost complete. Will be there very very very soon.

I'm eager to know as well. However, I don't mind waiting if it means we all get the same top quality though. As good as the jacket from the other run came out by the other tailor, it took the first few customers being unhappy with the quality and them some extra trial and error before everything was good to go and new jackets to be sent out. If waiting means I don't have to return my jacket and clothing for edits, then I'm good. Just hope it gets here before Christmas 😁

Hi guys, some packages are shipped (especially the one who paid earlier) but do not worry I shipped in bulk. Ineed time to update the track here because I am hospitalized now due to my gastric problem but I will do it asap after I am discharged.
Thank you and I appreciate your patience.

Hi guys, some packages are shipped (especially the one who paid earlier) but do not worry I shipped in bulk. Ineed time to update the track here because I am hospitalized now due to my gastric problem but I will do it asap after I am discharged.
Thank you and I appreciate your patience.
hope you will be ok ? keep us in touch with your healing process .

Hope you feel better. An old coworker of mine had gastric issues so just seeing what he went through, I can only hope you heal up well!

Back