Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the new prints of the hands yesterday (the post office was several days late).

The cigar hand was good in terms of size, but I felt the cigar needed to be a bit longer to balance nicely.

I just wasn't happy with the relaxed hands. There was something off about them at the correct size, not masculine enough and the fingers spread unnaturally.

I used a different base model to make entirely new hands, as you can see below. I think the pose is more natural.

I'll sumbit an order to have these printed. It will take 2-3 weeks like last time, depending on the mail.

Sorry to disappount with a further delay, but I want the accessories to do the set justice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 15.27.06.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 15.27.06.png
    279.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 15.27.15.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 15.27.15.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 62
Thanks Star for putting WS together.
This one turn out to be a knockout!
I'm in for the accessories!

"Greed is good!"

thumbnail-12.jpg

thumbnail-13.jpg

thumbnail-5.png

thumbnail-6.png

I received the third print attempt on the accessories today after over three weeks wait.

I'm finally happy with the size and sculpts on the hands.

The unpainted cost will be $125 + fees/shipping.

1. There will be an option to join a group paint by Doggie Doc. I need to confirm the additional price with him.

2. I have a Form 3 printer arriving this coming week. As soon as I determine if I can print these pieces myself, I will have a timeline.

IMG_0778.jpeg

Deposits are open.

Doggie Doc confirmed a painted price of $100.

Anyone who wants in on the group paint needs to pay their deposit within two weeks (February 16th).

I am awaiting a new resin and will be sending unpainted sets by next week.

Back