Accessory [SOLD OUT] Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko from "Wall Street" Fox Pleat + Doggie Doc + Fan

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accessories are closed. I have two extra unpainted sets for stragglers.

I also have a complete unpainted prototype set: head, my accessories, Fan’s shoes, and Yunsil’s outfit (with the second pants identical to the run).

Look at the pitiful job that 357 did with mine... I am so disappointed. I told them. And they answer what do you want to change ?...
14C6C6B2-28E2-4BE2-A0C8-6AD0FAB46378.JPG
F6975C5A-26D0-40FA-BA46-803025719BFB.JPG
83E1669C-F0C8-43D2-9632-A50F7C5C89D4.JPG

I agree it does not look like him. I can’t see Michael Douglas from the front.
don’t get me wrong the paint apps are fantastic it just somehow doesn’t capture the character

I have to agree with the criticism: technically it is brilliant, but the color palette throws the likeness of Douglas off.

In happier news, after waiting over a month, I finally received the print order for the accessories on Monday. I also resolved issues with my printer and now have printed 12 sets of hands this far in a nice peach-tone matte resin.

I’ll print the last sets up tomorrow and Friday and get this and the Twin Peaks sets in the mail to Doggie Doc ASAP.

In happier news, after waiting over a month, I finally received the print order for the accessories on Monday. I also resolved issues with my printer and now have printed 12 sets of hands this far in a nice peach-tone matte resin.

I’ll print the last sets up tomorrow and Friday and get this and the Twin Peaks sets in the mail to Doggie Doc ASAP.
Yay! Same thing applies to non-doggie sets, is that correct?

No I am not sarcastic, the color are great if you don't know Gekko but when you see him in the movie that are not the same colors. But may be I am too demanding..
You should post a still from the movie next to your sculpt for comparison. Since the movie is older, I did not have a great tv to watch it on originally. Douglas is one of my two favorite actors and I think of him as having a little bit of a tan skin tone, but not the redness in the cheeks.

Back