[Doggie Doc] Raoul Duke's drug collection SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

The total cost of each set is $495 plus shipping and fees. I will be taking deposits of $150 to secure your set in the limited run of 15, with the remaining balance due at time of completion. If you would like to arrange payments along the way to break up cost feel free to let me know.

I am in the middle of a move to a new house so production on the sets will not begin immediately. I will be preparing my production schedule during this time so that once my new studio is set up production can begin. This is an incredibly complex and time consuming set due to the sheer number of items so please expect production time to be several months. I will constantly update through as many avenues as possible (FB, Instagram, customs forum) and don't hesitate to ask for updates.

My PayPal is [email protected]. The name that should come up is Andrew Manoloff.

Please send $150 as gift or $156 as goods and services.

With your payment include ALL of the following in a note:
- Name/FB name/Instagram handle
- Email address
- What you are buying (i.e. Fear and Loathing deposit)
- Shipping address

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

each set comes with the screen accurate drug case, which contains every single item visible in the case in the film. Each item is individually removable including pill bottles with removable caps with pills inside, baggies of "marijuana", joints, injectable vials, salt shakers of "cocaine", bottle of ether, full hookah, bottles of alcohol, and more. Along with the case and all items inside the set contains Duke's recorder with removable microphone, and openable top to access the cassettes, his Smith and Wesson revolver, his light bulb "bong", and his notepad and pens.

Each set is contained within a themed tin and comes with a numbered CoA. The sets will be limited to a total of 15. I am also including at least one but possibly 2 or even 3 unannounced items as a thank you and fun surprise to be discovered upon receipt of your set.

Paid list:
1) Playlandtoys deposit paid
2) Snappucinos PIF --> Spot to Pierre Niox
3) Entropy deposit paid
4) Joseph P Andrade (IG) deposit paid
5) John HBK deposit paid
6) Chris Parmanand (FB) deposit paid
7) Lee atkinson (FB) deposit paid
8) KJun PIF
9) Moxlol deposit paid
10) StiffRichards deposit paid --> Spot sold to
11) Fred Krueger (FB) deposit paid
12) Marc Paustian (FB) deposit paid
13) Darth Magnus deposit pending
14) Jay Rigs deposit paid
15) jay collection (IG) deposit paid

Interested:
1) fadefilmstudio
2) Levit05
3) playlandtoys
4) KJunartwork
4) Snappucinos
5) Fred Krueger (FB)
6) tomatic_exposure (IG)
7) nazcross (IG)
8) kriswoodhouse1077 (IG)
9) 1vozduh1 (IG)
10) zombified316202 (IG)
11) christopher P. (FB)
12) Moxlol
13) John Andrade (FB)
14)
15)
20190825_200419.jpg
20190822_212908.jpg
DSC03449.JPG
20190824_221117.jpg
20190824_221442.jpg
20190824_221510.jpg
20190824_221527.jpg
20190824_221549.jpg
20190825_200344.jpg
20190824_221527.jpg

Last edited:
Whilst it’s not a figure I’m looking to create I just wanted to drop in here and say “WOW!!!” That level of detail is insane. Congrats on another fantastic set DoggieDoc

Looks awesome!! You know I’m in;)
I’m in buddy!,,,,
How is that level even possible?! Incredible as ever Andy.
Whilst it’s not a figure I’m looking to create I just wanted to drop in here and say “WOW!!!” That level of detail is insane. Congrats on another fantastic set DoggieDoc
Totally in! :cool:

Thanks everyone! The list is updated. I will start taking the deposits soon. The deposit will be $100. The price of the full set including CoA, themed packaging, and secret bonus item will be $350.

Hi, everyone... preorders are on track for sometime in the next 2 weeks.

I am also here to mention a few special items I will likely be adding to the set. These WILL increase the cost of the set, so I am thinking about a basic set.... the drug case and all contents, and then maybe a DELUXE set that contains the additional items. The extra items are just too fun to not include so I hope to have some stuff to show in a little while before I announce the extras.

Enjoy figuring out what I'll be adding for a little while ;)

Hi, everyone... preorders are on track for sometime in the next 2 weeks.

I am also here to mention a few special items I will likely be adding to the set. These WILL increase the cost of the set, so I am thinking about a basic set.... the drug case and all contents, and then maybe a DELUXE set that contains the additional items. The extra items are just too fun to not include so I hope to have some stuff to show in a little while before I announce the extras.

Enjoy figuring out what I'll be adding for a little while ;)
Different sets sounds good. Do you have a rough price for the sets in mind?

DX set item #1 is...... Raoul's tape recorder! Prototype in production now, additional items being modeled.
received_859892044456565.png
received_746892862503910.png
received_214307393029395.png
received_178143893617261.png
received_198463341222537.png
received_520874115298923.png

Looks amazing!!

Just the light bulb pipe & tiny bottle of Adrenochrome away from everything substance used in the film. Any interest in making those as well? ;)

Looks amazing!!

Just the light bulb pipe & tiny bottle of Adrenochrome away from everything substance used in the film. Any interest in making those as well? ;)
Dammit. You've reminded me that 100% forgotten thre light bulb. I'd planned all along to include it but forgot it in thr photos today.

I didn't plan on thre Adrenochrome as i thought it was included with the figure.

I don’t think the Adrenochrome was
Dammit. You've reminded me that 100% forgotten thre light bulb. I'd planned all along to include it but forgot it in thr photos today.

I didn't plan on thre Adrenochrome as i thought it was included with the figure.

No, the figure didn’t come with the Adrenomchrome accessory. Nice about the bulb, though.

Back