Full figure [DoggieDoc] ET: The Extraterrestrial Deluxe figure set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm excited to show you a project over a year in the making. I've been showing my work on this project through Instagram and Facebook but, as you all may know of me here, I never take money on any project unless I have a completed prototype to show first. Well... all the prototypes are complete and I can't wait to show you all!

I present to you: ET the Extra-Terrestrial Deluxe Figure Set.

E.T. sculpting and Elliott portrait by Sean Dabbs
Elliott portrait painting by Jacob Rahmier
Tailoring by D.Fly
Accessories including BMX bike, Speak and Spell, Nike Bruins shoes, packaging, E.T. paint job, and art direction by me.

The full figure set includes:
- Fully articulated Elliott figure with head sculpt by Sean Dabbs
- Screen accurate outfit by D.Fly (red hoodie with wearable hood, cinchable hood strings, blue jeans Nike Bruins and socks)
- Fully custom made BMX bike with metal frame and front fork, metal, chromed handlebars, working pedals and rotating tires, and screen accurate basket and metal support.
- Custom made acrylic stand made specifically for displaying the bike both on the ground or in a "flying" pose
- "Basket" E.T. with screen accurate patterned blanket and "body" underneath
- Full E.T. figure with light up heart, finger, and interchangeable arms
- Screen accurate and era accurate Speak and Spell with hand painted lettering and accurate decals and front label
- Screen accurate flowerpot with hand-made flowers and greenery
- Themed art box
- CoA

This will be a limited run of approximately 20 full sets. Price is being finalized and preorder will open soon. Feel free to comment if interested but be aware declaration of interest holds no weight for preorder, as that will be first come first served.

Production time after preorder will likely be approximately 6-8 months. I will post the preorder time and information as soon as I have it all finalized.

Feel free to ask any questions thanks everyone!

DSC06205.JPG
DSC06204.JPG
DSC06207.JPG
DSC06206.JPG
DSC06208.JPG
DSC06201.JPG
DSC06217.JPG
DSC06222.JPG
DSC06224.JPG

Attachments

• DSC06215.JPG
    DSC06215.JPG
    477.5 KB · Views: 71
Amazing to see this all come together! Such great work from all involved.

This looks GREAT! will be interesting to see how it compares to the one Fan is offering - When I first saw this, I thought it was the same one, but I now see there are 2 different offerings for this piece. Really phenomenal work!

Been following along on instagram, this has been such a joy to watch unfold. Looks like a real passion project with a tremendous end result!

Thanks everyone! Enjoy some more photos.... these showcase some of the detail on the bike.

Every spoke was hand bent and placed in the correct spoke pattern... which was a BITCH to keep straight, haha. As I said the entire frame, front fork, and handlebars are metal. Accurate decals by Bad Mother Tattoo and Customs

It took a lot of research to get the various parts right (pedals, grips, the sprocket, etc.) Because there are lots of replicas out there that are close but not correct, as well as an officially released ET bike which has all SORTS of inaccurate parts compared to the film.

DSC06261.JPG
DSC06262.JPG
DSC06263.JPG
DSC06264.JPG
DSC06266.JPG
DSC06267.JPG
DSC06269.JPG
DSC06270.JPG

Back