Head sculpture Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn - "Angry/Aggressive" Ash Head Sculpt [PAINTED CLOSED/UNPAINTED STILL OPEN]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
final paints are done. Ill PM you guys with the tracking info

Untitled-1.jpg

final paints are done. Ill PM you guys with the tracking info

View attachment 467288
You did it bro, looks fantastic! Canā€™t wait to have this in hand.
I know this sculpt was difficult, but I think your hard work really shows here. I still think you surpassed the original with this one. I know Iā€™m repeating myself, but itā€™s true, for me.
Great job!
IMG_2598.gif

Happy New Years everyone!
Iā€™ve been meaning to post my photos for quite some time as I received mine early December! Christmas came early thatā€™s for sure, I canā€™t get enough of this headsculpt! I absolutely love it!
Waruna really captured the anger and pain that Ash expressed in those screen caps and brought it to life here.
I know Iā€™m a broken record, but Waruna knocked it out of the park and exceeded the original sculpt with this one. This is how I see Ash in my minds eye; angry, pissed off, and ready to do battleā€¦ with a chainsaw!
Iā€™m really happy that this project came to fruition and that it has been received well by you folks.
Without further ado, hereā€™s some of my photos, enjoy:

IMG_2673.jpeg
IMG_2671.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

IMG_2645.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg

Back