Head sculpture Evil Dead 2 Dead by Dawn: Ash Williams head sculpt, and boots (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
The artist will be Waruna, and we'll be taking deposits until we reach the limit of 30 pieces then the run will close. After that it will take 3 months for the sculpts to be done and shipped out. Here is the prices.
Unpainted sculpt: $125
Painted sculpt: $250
Shipping: $25
Deposits is $50.
Send deposit to paypal [email protected]
Send as f&f or as gift. I'll update the list as I recieve them. Please also include your forum name on the comments when sending and what option painted or unpainted.
1.Luisenigma1(deposit paid, painted version)
2. K. Bowen(deposit paid, unpainted version)
3. MJC-1989(deposit paid, painted version)
4. Artoo (deposit paid, painted version)
5. Madball (deposit paid, painted version)
6. Cellar Toys (deposit paid, painted version)
7. corellianfive (deposit paid, painted version)
8. darmoor (deposit paid, painted version)
9. Tuskeraider78 (deposit paid, painted version)
10. Gooty (deposit paid, painted version)
11. MrBummz (deposit paid, painted version)
12. Jeronimo (deposit paid, painted version)
13. TheFil4 (deposit paid, painted version)
14. Buffsuki (full payment, painted version)
15. dgrime (deposit paid, painted version)
16. Evil_Ash (deposit paid, painted version)
17. Drewthevillain (deposit paid, painted version)
18. broboore (deposit paid, painted version)
19. Piem (deposit paid, painted version
20. Sixth scale secrets (deposit paid, unpainted version)
21. Scentless Apprentice (deposit paid, painted version)
22. Wilkster (deposit paid, painted version)
23. doomcrafts13 (deposit paid, painted version)
24. Solidsnake1256 (deposit paid, unpainted version)
25. Big Dee pr (deposit paid, painted version)
26. amcustoms (deposit paid, painted version)
27. cpoll36 (deposit paid, unpainted version)
28. RM86 (deposit paid, painted version)
29. Hunterdnrc (deposit paid, unpainted version)
30. Peteskywalker (deposit paid, unpainted version)
IMG_20220728_104717_757.jpg
props_ed2_ashs_costume_boots_original_01.jpg

Last edited:
If you guys want I can ask Iris if she is interested in doing the shirt, pants and belt for Ash. I know the pants is corduroy so I have to ask Iris if she can get very fine corduroy that is in scale.
That would be awesome if possible, even if it was'nt corduroy I'd still be cool with it. From memory I think both the Asmus and Sideshow figures had just plain brown material. The best example of corduroy done in 1/6 that I know of is on the Clockwork Orange Alex DeLarge figure by Medicom.

Of course I'm Interested in a head and boots, possibly even 2 heads

Last edited:
We have 9 interest (don't know if cpoll36 is in) once we reach 15 I'll let you guys know once I speak to the sculptor.

I would like to say in but there's still so much unknown. The sculptor, the price, the expression.....that's a big one for me.

So "tentatively" in šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Waurana is doing the sculpt and boots. I'll update page one with the price soon.

Hey guys I'm speaking to another tailor who has done good work. They are interested in doing the outfit for Ash. I asked if they can do it battle damaged and weathered, they said yes they can but it can only be one option. So I wanted to make a poll do you guys prefer a undamaged shirt and pants (pants will most likely still have the left leg tare on them) with weathering or full final battle damaged outfit torn shirt and pants weathered?.
11a5e33ad106381a1fe75b48a896ed91.jpg
800x0.jpg

Hey guys I'm speaking to another tailor who has done good work. They are interested in doing the outfit for Ash. I asked if they can do it battle damaged and weathered, they said yes they can but it can only be one option. So I wanted to make a poll do you guys prefer a undamaged shirt and pants (pants will most likely still have the left leg tare on them) with weathering or full final battle damaged outfit torn shirt and pants weathered?. View attachment 446268View attachment 446269
I personally would want end battle damaged headsculpt so the cuts and the scalp blood with wet hair(so first pic) and final battle outfit from pic 2.

Back