Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
Premium Member
Reaction score
As the title says, starting an interest list for Han Solo Empire Strikes Back outfit. Now I know the chances of the HT version is pretty high for this, but y'all know when it's handmade by Yunsil and her team, the outfit tailoring will be 100% on point on material and fit as opposed to HT's mass produced version.

18802b963e3fc7fc1937f6188b19de43.jpg

There's only 1 option A available now, option been has been cancelled. Please ignore the Poll.

A) outfits only which consists of inner white shirt, jacket and pants. (the gun holster, belt, and boots can be outsourced by getting the existing HT set)

8908AB63-06D1-4B4E-84A2-CC348DCFD109.jpeg
A4390840-00DE-4A6E-B529-2D491A777B38.jpeg

P.s. If you guys could post more detailed ref pics, I'd really appreciate it as I hope to get as much references as possible.

Last edited:
Hey guys, any input how long we’ll keep the slot open for before submitting the order?

Deposit Paid List:

1. @okieh 2 *
2. @JamieTafoya*
3. @IndianaPaul*
4. @Bookman*
5. @blade016*
6. @quinntv*
7. @KidultHJ*
8. @TheClient*
9. @shull24*
10. @Waste Time Continuum
11. @cmsilvers*
12. @Jonghyo Lim*
13. @Lee Siyul*
14. @youngguns303*
15. @MerekT*
16. @echo1126*
17. @GerMANG*
18. @corellianfive*
19. @quantumepncil*
20. @AshBurnsHimself*
21. @mattinglymint23*
22. @Jaycollection*
23. @kkang*
24. @vcpeng87*
25. @Hermski92*
26. @Slo1975*
27. @Chi-te Hsin*
28. @roze_collector*
29. @roze_collector*
30. @C-Brock*
31. @PH@Ben*
32. @The Pawn*

Last edited:
I’m surprised we can’t get 15 people for this, arguably Han at his best in the entire saga.

I closed the quantity to 15 so we can get this ball rolling, because currently it’s chicken and egg theory with some buyers wanting to wait till it’s ready.

Yunsil told me that she’s refining some of the articles and will send me pics soon.

I closed the quantity to 15 so we can get this ball rolling, because currently it’s chicken and egg theory with some buyers wanting to wait till it’s ready.

Yunsil told me that she’s refining some of the articles and will send me pics soon.

Sounds good Hydeous and thanks again for pushing this one forward. So will the balance be due once you have received the revised sample (providing you are happy with it).

You just know that as soon as the eventual Hot Toys figure is released people will be after this very limited set then to upgrade their figure.

It’s true people are going to be really kicking themselves for sleeping on this and with as little as 15 in the world you can bet that it will fetch double if not triple the original asking price

Back