Clothing set <Shipping Out Orders> - [ToriBox] Han Solo ESB Outfit 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found a perfect substitute
image.jpg

I think its safe to say that early May is when the full payment is required.

But for those who have sent deposit, I'll start accepting remainder of payment sometime mid April, as not everyone is online and check in everyday.

after all the payment have been sent, itll take toribox 3 months approximately to make em. So itll be around that timeframe

after all the payment have been sent, itll take toribox 3 months approximately to make em. So itll be around that timeframe
fingers crossed for all the payments coming in soon then. I've seen payments on some runs take in excess of 6 months :(

16/32 have made the remainder payment

Last edited:
Sorry guys, lost my job a few weeks ago. But I’m back up and running now, payment will be sent Friday afternoon for me.

sorry to hear you lost your job, that sucks. Glad you're still able to complete your purchase though, it's an excellent set.

Life's getting in the way I unfortunatley have to sell my spot or back out. Not an easy choice but having to also downsize my collection eventually it may all be sold off.
Let me know if anyone wants it.
Man sorry to hear that. Hope things get back on track for you. Thanks for all you did for the head sculpt 2nd run.

I think its safe to say that early May is when the full payment is required.

But for those who have sent deposit, I'll start accepting remainder of payment sometime mid April, as not everyone is online and check in everyday.

just a reminder, for those who have yet to send the remainder please do so soon as we are already in mid of May.

Back