For Sale joel the last of us

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys so im getting rid of my joel from the last of us he has every weapon made for him the flamethrower,spiked bat,hatchet,belt gun,9mm,shive,shot gun,bow with 3 arrows i hate to get rid of this the only reason is because i dident get ellie to go with him i upgaded the head to the iminimie one im asking 1000 shipped in the usa serious buyers only pm if your interested thanks

Hey guys this will be my final offer 800 shipped in the usa plus paypal fees he comes with every weapon maistro made this figure is beautiful like I said inly reason for selling cause I couldent get Ellie dident have the money at the time and the i iminimie head is beautiful matches the body color 100 percent and the likeness is spot on please pm me if interested serious buyers only price firm no negotiating

Last edited:
Guys I have these bills that came up so the very lowest I will go is 820 shipped so pm me serious buyers only if I can get my bills paid befor selling him I'll keep him but right now I really need some cash so please guys serious buyers only! I knocked 400 off this guy and now I'm not even breaking even but I need money for some bills so please pm me

Last edited:
Come on guys really no one in this beauty I guess you really have to be a fan and I no there going to make a part 2 eventually

Last edited:
Hey, just wondering what boots you used for this particular custom?

This week only 800 bucks you guys won't find a better Joel out there for sale and with all these great accessories trust me me and he has a regular hot toys insert in his head so u can pop it on and off if u desire

Last edited:
Back