Full figure [FRwL custom] Benjamin Martin - The Patriot, 2000 [PO - Closed]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not a good person Hosan, I'm sorry, but it's true.
I haven't gone anywhere and have never ignored you or anyone else in Facebook replies.
I have been on vacation in the village for the last 2 weeks.

Your track number is correct like any other track number I have given.
But the package has not been sent yet - as I told you earlier,
I will be able to send your and other parcels after I receive the money with which I can send.

You sent money to Amadeo, who re-sends it to me through the Coronapay system, but since my country is under sanctions, Amadeo cannot send more than one payment per week and more than 500 euros at a time.

Before that, I sent the packages that are listed above and paid for them immediately myself, but now I can't do it because I still haven't received the money back for sending these packages

Therefore, YES - I am still waiting for my money to return to me initially for previously sent parcels and then I will start receiving money for sending current parcels.

Hosan You know Amadeo and other Italian people who are involved in your projects.
What is the difficulty in writing to them and clarifying?

Now I need to run away to work - I will come back with a fan and answer you in more detail both here and on Facebook.

In the meantime, be patient and your parcel will reach you.

First of all, my name is Hosam not Hosan!

Second of all, you're not a good person yourself and very bad in scheduling your projects, Ulli. That's the truth by facts not assumptions.
You literally gave me a tracking number that doesn't work, you said it yourself that you don't want to ship unless you get paid, and I did pay to Amedeo, which I never wanted to drag his name until you did because he's only helping you out with this and I really thank him for that. You can ask Amedeo that I asked about you and he told me you both messaged on WhatsApp couple of days ago. If you have the time to check WhatsApp, then I think you have time to check your Messenger and see that I have been waiting for your reply since August 2nd.

You even wrote on your Facebook page that my figure was shipped two months ago, when I confronted you about it you said it was written by mistake and was someone else's figure.

If you can't handle feedbacks, then quit making stuff for this hobby and have lots of vacations.

And by the way, this is the tracking number you gave me. I checked right now and shows this from EMS website:
0.jpg

For anyone's interested, I'm offering my (Black Coat Version) full figure for sale.
Way cheaper than what I originally paid for.
PM if you're interested.

Firstly, I apologize that I did not write the Name correctly - my mistake
, secondly, we communicated with you after August 2
Thirdly, I said that I would send it, but I did not tell you that I sent the package.
I can't repeat the same thing a million times - I don't have the money to send it now - I haven't received your payment yet.
Is it really that hard to understand?
As soon as I receive your payment, the parcel will be sent

Firstly, I apologize that I did not write the Name correctly - my mistake
, secondly, we communicated with you after August 2
Thirdly, I said that I would send it, but I did not tell you that I sent the package.
I can't repeat the same thing a million times - I don't have the money to send it now - I haven't received your payment yet.
Is it really that hard to understand?
As soon as I receive your payment, the parcel will be sent

It wasn't that hard to understand if the communication was always on time without lacking info and without people running after you for updates!
Anyway, like I wrote to you on Facebook, I will be more patient from now on and see where this goes from here. I won't write to you until I hear from you. Otherwise, it's on you.

Hi guys.
I apologize for the silence.
Current news on sending the Patriot project
Parcels have been sent at the moment:
1. Gonzalo Alvarez (FB) (Final battle version) - SHIPPED
2. Andrea Pagni (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
3. Manuel Ravasio (FB) - DX (Unpainted) - SHIPPED
4. Mike Ghazarian (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
5. Aaron Fields (FB) - (Black coat version) - SHIPPED
8. Alex Chabra (FB) (Final battle version) - SHIPPED
9. Amedeo Tolosa (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
11. Dario Barbera (FB) - (Black coat version) - SHIPPED
14. Bruno Coimbra Fonseca (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
15. Arkadiusz Raźny (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
16. Roberto Barattini (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
19. Dan Carroll (FB) (Final battle version) - SHIPPED
22. Israel David Groveman (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
24. Hosam Saad (FB) - (Black coat version) - SHIPPED
26. Jérôme Rey (FB) - DX - SHIPPED
27. Satoshi Takano (FB) (Unpainted) - DX - SHIPPED

I can send the remaining parcels according to a similar scheme with the previously sent ones, namely:
- 1 parcel from me with a box, a figurine, all accessories and certificates
- 1 parcel from poland from a person who currently has HS

It will be 2 parcels and as a consequence 2 delivery payments (1 to me and 1 to Poland to the person who has HS)

If you want your parcel to be sent in this way, please write to me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ulli.pekka/).

I will be able to send it after I receive your payment for delivery.

Back