Full figure <Game of thrones >Daenerys Targaryen Headsculpt (unpainted) + Clothing (two options )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Paccman Payed: full price for headsculpt (But forgot to write if bald or half hair)...so how half hair would look like?
Also payed installment for clothing Set Option 1.
Please confirm. Thanks :)
Reghards

@Paccman I've also paid full price for the head sculpt (I'm on the interest list no. 18) and deposit for clothing set Option 1 (no. 12 on the list). Please would you kindly confirm and update your list.

I've not confirmed whether the head sculpt will be bald or half hair either, do you have any pictures / renders of the half hair look.

I'm interested in a further sculpt and option 2 clothing with body as well. Are there any further details on option 2 please and the body?

Thank you

Headsculpt paid in full. As noted with the payment, I'd prefer sculpted or half-sculpted hair but should these not be made, bald is fine as well. Won't be my first hair project. Won't even be my first Dany hair project. Please add me to the list.

I hope we are not screwed like happened by Scaletta and the Madmartigan Set :(
Scaletta has had some serious problems with living in Russia and also being in the military. You’re not nearly as screwed as he is. He also had an emergency medical situation that nearly took his life yet he managed to live through it. You might consider some leeway for the poor guy. He lost one of his artists that lived in Ukraine in addition to his entire world turning upside down including the value of his money while all you’re missing is a Madmartigan figure set.… 🥺 he didn’t burn you knowingly or on purpose. He almost died and is recovering from something horrific. He’s a close friend of mine and after trying to make contact for months wondering where he was I received an email last week with an explanation. You don’t know him like I do nor do you have any clue why your set didn’t arrive. Now you do.

Scaletta has had some serious problems with living in Russia and also being in the military. You’re not nearly as screwed as he is. He also had an emergency medical situation that nearly took his life yet he managed to live through it. You might consider some leeway for the poor guy. He lost one of his artists that lived in Ukraine in addition to his entire world turning upside down including the value of his money while all you’re missing is a Madmartigan figure set.… 🥺 he didn’t burn you knowingly or on purpose. He almost died and is recovering from something horrific. He’s a close friend of mine and after trying to make contact for months wondering where he was I received an email last week with an explanation. You don’t know him like I do nor do you have any clue why your set didn’t arrive. Now you do.

Dude...we are 20 People in the Madmartigan group so I´m not alone. I have my Info from his guy who has done the hairing and weapons for madmartigan and he said, that he hasn`t received his money from Alex...and that was month before the war....scaletta also had other projects and people are waiting for their orders for years now...with this information...and no inside info which YOU seem to have...how would you react if ya were me?
The info that he is your close friend and that you have specific info on this situation is something new and I thank you for that info! But you always have to try to understand the other side too....there is no black&white...there is also grey ;)

This is not my run, guys. So I’m not in complete control here because back then, one of my mates (Instagram: zion.bin) didn’t have an OSC account, and he lives in China; it is pretty hard for him to use overseas websites for them; so he asked me to post this for him, can confirm with some Chinese collectors if you want, I'm organising this here is just did him a favour.

And yeah, I know I’m responsible for this since I helped him post a thread, but I can’t give you updates if he doesn’t give me any, so …. (It will finish soon for sure because I was the one that helped him to communicate with Tda, and she gave him the files already, but I can’t give you an exact date tho )

So far, what I know about the status is he is test-printing them to fit the body. Since last year, I have already helped him transfer the money to Ropastudio, so we have to wait for the clothing set; there is nothing we can do. But for the head sculpt, I'll ask him to at least give me some pics by today and show you guys.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message on FB or Instagram; I'll be online most of the time on these two and will respond faster than here.

Instagram : paccman_headsculpt / Facebook : paccman_headsculpt

Back