Hello everyone!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernsp01

Reaction score
Hello!
Thanks for accepting me into this group! Im Bernardo Esquivel and I'm senior painter at Sideshow! Ive been customizing and collecting for a long time now! Actually I got my first customizing gig at 21st century toys which led me years later at Sideshow. Even tho I get to paint for a living there is nothing I love more than custom work! I love taking a figure or statue and making it look more realistic. Whether it be by repainting, weathering or some model work i just love adding special touches to take it to the next level. Ive got so many projects I have started but need to finish which I would love to show here at some point!

Thanks!
Bernardo Esquivel
"Bern"

Hello!
Thanks for accepting me into this group! Im Bernardo Esquivel and I'm senior painter at Sideshow! Ive been customizing and collecting for a long time now! Actually I got my first customizing gig at 21st century toys which led me years later at Sideshow. Even tho I get to paint for a living there is nothing I love more than custom work! I love taking a figure or statue and making it look more realistic. Whether it be by repainting, weathering or some model work i just love adding special touches to take it to the next level. Ive got so many projects I have started but need to finish which I would love to show here at some point!

Thanks!
Bernardo Esquivel
"Bern"
I’m actually addicted to your painting videos on sideshow… I think I saw each one about 10 times and learned so much from them… super glad to have you on this group!

I’m actually addicted to your painting videos on sideshow… I think I saw each one about 10 times and learned so much from them… super glad to have you on this group!
Aww man thanks! I’m glad you like the paint videos! Thanks for the kind words. Can’t wait to show some custom work sometime!:)

Sounds like my dream job. I used to want to work for 21st Century back in the day, and then a painter for Sideshow?! That's awesome, welcome!

Cool, going to check the videos now cuz I could sure use some painting help!

And Welcome, Bernardo!

Oh man cool! I hope you enjoy the videos!
Thank you!

Welcome Bernardo. You don't use social media? I wrote to you earlier on FB and IG, but never received a response. Don't get me wrong, but I would like to somehow confirm that you are a real Bernardo :)

Hello, I do go on FB and IG but rarely post. I haven’t posted recently. You can scroll on my pages and find posts on the projects I worked on or watch the behind the scenes paint videos. The latest being Clint Eastwood and the Penguin PF figure or the portrait.
Thanks
Bern!:)

Hello, I do go on FB and IG but rarely post. I haven’t posted recently. You can scroll on my pages and find posts on the projects I worked on or watch the behind the scenes paint videos. The latest being Clint Eastwood and the Penguin PF figure or the portrait.
Thanks
Bern!:)

Check you IG please ;)

Back