Hello there

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrBoiHarambe

Reaction score
Thanks for the add. I'm a new member (obviously) and just dropped by to say hi.

Hello, welcome to the forum. What are you collecting/building at present?

That's fantastic. What is your favorite figure so far?

Awesome, they're both interesting. What is your biggest collection?

Awesome, they're both interesting. What is your biggest collection?
Star wars right now is definitely my biggest. I'm gonna need to backtrack to get figures like han, chewie, luke, characters like that. Currently I'm taking a break from star was and persuing a indiana Jones collection.

Star wars right now is definitely my biggest. I'm gonna need to backtrack to get figures like han, chewie, luke, characters like that. Currently I'm taking a break from star was and persuing a indiana Jones collection.
Great. That should be another beautiful collection. Did you have the chance to browse some topics on Indiana Jones?

Yes I did. Alot of the threads I saw are unfortunately not being sold or are closed so I've been unsuccessful on sourcing some parts. I'm also a part of the one sixth indy facebook group.

Yes I did. Alot of the threads I saw are unfortunately not being sold or are closed so I've been unsuccessful on sourcing some parts. I'm also a part of the one sixth indy facebook group.
Oh, I see, hope that won't stop you from waiting. Great, that you're also part of another group for more options. What parts are you trying to find?

Attachments

• received_575633344242548.jpeg
    received_575633344242548.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220715_193842.jpg
    20220715_193842.jpg
    848.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey, any progress on the Indiana Jones collection?
I'm getting my inigo painted by mark Simpson and got in on a run for a outfit set by geewhiz, except with a LOT of mods.

Attachments

• received_1071649563491825.jpeg
    received_1071649563491825.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
Back