• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Hellraiser Pinhead Figure Or Custom Wanted

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noah123$

Reaction score
I am looking to get or get a custom 1/6 scale Pinhead from Hellraiser 1 or 2 if anyone wants to pair with me or sell one to me that would be great and also I can deal with just a headsculpt or a body and outfit for Pinhead! Thanks.

I know but if I can commision anyone to make one
Your cheapest option for clothing would be Geewhiz, a good one off sculpt is around 1500, and a good paint job is 300-400$. That’s about the bare minimum for a good looking figure, if you want shoes, custom hands, your looking at more.

Your cheapest option for clothing would be Geewhiz, a good one off sculpt is around 1500, and a good paint job is 300-400$. That’s about the bare minimum for a good looking figure, if you want shoes, custom hands, your looking at more.
cant forget the piercings on his chest. could try to rework threezero's. with how intricate his head is, id imagine the chest piece and needles on his head will be the hardest to achieve though doable. having a plain sculpt where you have to slot the needles into his head wouldn't be a bad idea, have it be friction fit as well? i think that'd be nice.

charith4sculpt is a good sculptor and probably a more affordable option if you want just a 3d sculpture/render compared to most but like boris said 1500+ usually, then you'll need to find someone to 3d print it up for you.

cant forget the piercings on his chest. could try to rework threezero's. with how intricate his head is, id imagine the chest piece and needles on his head will be the hardest to achieve though doable. having a plain sculpt where you have to slot the needles into his head wouldn't be a bad idea, have it be friction fit as well? i think that'd be nice.

charith4sculpt is a good sculptor and probably a more affordable option if you want just a 3d sculpture/render compared to most but like boris said 1500+ usually, then you'll need to find someone to 3d print it up for you.
Wait so the sculpted doesn’t 3d print the head I have to commision someone to do that?

Back