Hi. I think I forgot to introduce myself

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KADIROV

my name is Roman
Reaction score
My alias is Suri.
I create shoes from materials in 1/6 scale.
These are my completed projects.
There are many new ones ahead.
I will be glad to participate with you in creating a cool figurine.
IMG_5009.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG
1652974232773.png
1652974258845.png
1652974296067.png

Those are very impressive. How about 1:6 scale clothing and military uniforms?

Welcome, Suri.

Hello Suri, any new projects?
Yes man! Thanks for asking. This month I simply have to finish one of the new models. Which one, I don't know. Either Clarks Desert or Convers All star. Or maybe I can finish both. It would be amazing.

That sounds fantastic. I know they're both difficult to make, but which shoe is a bit easier?

That sounds fantastic. I know they're both difficult to make, but which shoe is a bit easier?
Clarks Desert proved to be easier to manufacture. I have to finish them in the next few days. But converse, I want to finish as soon as possible. And I also have a question, I know a person who sews well. Can you suggest what basic things might be interesting? T-shirts/shirts/trousers. To showcase your abilities.

T-shirts, shirts, trousers, baseball caps, and hoodies might be interesting especially if paired with your beautiful pairs of shoes. Does that make sense?

When do you intend to start your new showcase?

Hey Suri, are you going to push thru with your new idea?

Hey Suri, are you going to push thru with your new idea?
man! looks like I got a rough patch. My Instagram account has been banned. I'm worried that I won't be able to find some of the clients I've been talking to. I started making more mistakes at work.

but.

despite all the problems, I have successfully created a prototype of blade runner sneakers.
I will report the details in the appropriate message thread now.

man! looks like I got a rough patch. My Instagram account has been banned. I'm worried that I won't be able to find some of the clients I've been talking to. I started making more mistakes at work.

but.

despite all the problems, I have successfully created a prototype of blade runner sneakers.
I will report the details in the appropriate message thread now.
Sorry to hear about that.

Wow, that's great! Did you post it already?

Back