I AM STARKILLER......(Kash Kustomz)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISFIT

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Greetings my fellow freaks and Star Wars junkies (ther greatest films ever made!)..,lol
FINALLY jumped back on this project! Apologies to the peeps who were waitin on this, but last few years have bein a HUGE frickin emotional rollercoaster and i was jus makin figures here and there for buddies,and jus vistin others threads..(finally got pushed by my friend to put sum pics up to show ya'll)so many talented artists on here that it makes me wanna push my self further in my quest to build the best Starkiller possible (well by me anyway,lol).
imma bring u progres pics,
started with sanding ,sprayin the body and arms with a pale fleshy colour. gona shade with pastel's and wash it down with a dab of black paint to get the weathered warrior look.
the headsculpt in the pic aint final so bare with me folks.,
hope ya'll enjoy so far..watch this space

majorly peed at the mo!! all the paint,shading and texturing i spent near enough 2days on has ALL begun to flake!!, so have decided 2 screw the paint and jus use the normal colour of the tt body.wish i had knwn this 2 days ago!!

Didja, hit it with some primer first? That should make the paint stay on bud.

I think you should stick with your original plan man!

Back