Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't always agree with Nam. But when I do, it is when he's calling out shady recasters.

dos-equis-guy.jpg

Allright enough - no need to take this flame war any further in this thread. If you feel it necessary, take it to PMs.

The point here is we as a community do not condone recasts particularly when they are sold to others. We have no proof there has been any sales in this case. But there are lessons to be learnt about who you choose to sell your original sculpts to

Last edited:
Well I can only say, I HATE people which make recast, one of them sold me one recasted Adam's Christian Bale HS for $65 as if it were original, off course the fake head sculpt was all full of air gaps and stuff like that, he said he'll give me my money back and that never happened. So I don't aprove this no matter what, plus he is maybe going to sell these recast to his "friends and family"

Not used to you actually having a sig pic! :panic:

And what an awesome pic that is. Really hope to someday have figures of all those characters. :pray:

BTW, I am now using that Bane - "permission to die" wallpaper. :D

:lol

Yeah, what a pic!!

And there may be one or two to add to that yet depending on what surprises are in store in 'Rises'

Permission to die... What an audacious line lol

The first one works fine, its the one which comes with the Narrow TT and the Advanced TT

Back