Head sculpture Indiana Jones and Richard Deckard, optional expressions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halvmetern

Reaction score
Indiana Jones and Richard Deckard with different expressions.
1/6 scale. let me know if you are interested in this run. And i will add you to the list and update final print next month so you can see how it looks printed :)
Im a huge Ford fan so its important to me to get this as good as possible.
Beard will be added to Indy with fedora hat.

Attachments

• indiana (9).jpg
    indiana (9).jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Nice work! I think you've captured him pretty well for Deckard and Dr Jones. Indy somehow feels a bit off, maybe it will look different with the stubble but he may look a bit too old. would be cool to see it from profile. I love seeing new artists come to the hobby and share their talents, keep up the great work can't wait to see this and future work from you!

Nice work! I think you've captured him pretty well for Deckard and Dr Jones. Indy somehow feels a bit off, maybe it will look different with the stubble but he may look a bit too old. would be cool to see it from profile. I love seeing new artists come to the hobby and share their talents, keep up the great work can't wait to see this and future work from you!
Its the same sculpt on Dr jones and Deckard, so then i belive its the rendering that makes somehow the difference with the Fedora hat. But i will share a final printed sculpt and then we get to see how it should look with beardstubbles :)
Thank you :)

I have to say i cant agree with this :) Does not look to old as i see it. Harrison Ford does have a wrinkles in young age and his cheeks are very dominant, and he does look different all the time.
I have to say this is the best Ford sculpt i have seen so far. Cant wait to see the print.
Thank you :) Added you on the list

Yea if painted options are offered, I could see myself being in for painted hatted Indy at least, maybe even unhatted version depending on what the samples look like

I’m interested but would like to know the cost before committing. Which painter is being referred to and what’s the cost of a fully painted head sculpt? Possibly interested in both.

I’m interested but would like to know the cost before committing. Which painter is being referred to and what’s the cost of a fully painted head sculpt? Possibly interested in both.
180usd shipped unpainted
300usd painted by Mark Simpson + shipping when painted.
If you like it can be shipped to any painter you would like.
i use sometimes 357partment, last time i checked they charge 250usd for the paintjob + shipping

But i have a personal agreement with Mark Simpson, and he is always open for comission. So i usually use him myself for my custom figures i have. If you want i can post some of his work :)

Last edited:
Back