Full figure Indiana Jones Last Crusade Full Figure Run (Outfit and Headsculpt and accessories)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Ok guys I know everyone loves Raiders of the lost Ark and we've gotten outfits and head sculpts and accessories from that film. I haven't seen any runs done for Temple of Doom or Last Crusade. So lets start something new. I'm gathering interest for a full figure run for Last Crusade Indy. I have Iris in mind for the outfit and this time the jacket will be real leather. I also have been reaching out to a few good and well known sculptors for the head sculpt. I also hope to speak to someone preferably Doggiedoc for accessories but that is TBA. So let me know who is interested the outfit will come with everything in the image and the gun belt and holster will also be included. This run will pair well with the one being done by Gesus for Henry Jones Sr.
43c1c0afd24883a42cc2d2963d4c4155.jpg
987c2694ebbd8443c5f96ab4cccd9950.jpg

Hopefully this starts to grow more. Atm this is just to see how many people will actually be in for the run. Once we get enough then I'll have a date for when Iris will start and gather deposits when the time comes. As for sculpts I got a good artist. Stay tunned.

I'd be more in for just the head sculpt but not sure about the $'s involved in a full figure

Wow I can't wait to see it. I am interested.
You going with real leather like this?

INDYCRUSADE1.jpg

Wow I can't wait to see it. I am interested.
You going with real leather like this?

View attachment 436476
The belt will be made out of leather yes the holster might be pleather however but that will be included with the outfit from Iris. I do recommend getting a real leather holster from Brandon Moore aka Raveneye or Vigilante Collectibles on Facebook.

The Head sculpt will be available separately yes but after the clothing run is done. I need at least 15 people in for the outfit to get it going. Sculpt will come later.

Last edited:
Back