Clothing set Indiana Jones outfit set (Genuine Leather Jacket) & shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set looks really nice! Great value. Is it possible to change the length of the jacket as well as the shape of the pocket flaps? I think Iris has been the only one to successfully make the pocket flaps shape accurate. Boots look great. Do they have this detail on the heel?

1629709791710.png

Attachments

• 1629709785401.png
    1629709785401.png
    492.7 KB · Views: 72
Great looking prototype!

Just to clarify, the cost includes a full outfit, plus the satchel, boots, etc.? What sort of leather is the jacket as well? Very curious about this set.

Great looking prototype!

Just to clarify, the cost includes a full outfit, plus the satchel, boots, etc.? What sort of leather is the jacket as well? Very curious about this set.
full set includes everything except weathering & the boots

Genuine leather jacket

Last edited:
Iā€™ll go out on a record here and say the other ones length felt too long to me. Thatā€™s a topic of debate I know. This one looks pretty spot on to me

Agreed. You're not the only one who thinks in an attempt to make the jacket longer than the early previous bomber jacket versions it went too long. I'm on the record stating I think the Iris jacket is the ideal length. That said, the sleeves are too long on this jacket

Last edited:
If the jacket sleeves were a bit tighter at the wrist it wouldn't get past the hands and would bunch up a little bit along the arm in an accurate way.

I think the jacket looks excellent, but maybe a couple mm short. Though maybe the pants and body are too long and it just appears that way. Either way a nice looking set.

I agree this jacket length is much better and more accurate. I do think the sleeves on the jacket should be shorten just a bit and widen a bit at the sleeve as it's not meant to be very form fitting like a normal Leather jacket. However it could just be the fact it's the han solo body and the those arms usually are a bit long. The only other thing besides the sleeves is it's missing the buttons on the pockets otherwise it's near perfect.

will the sleeves be shorter on the jacket received or as pictured ?
Also what's the time frame we're looking at for delivery estimate?
and the jacket, available without the shoes option available?

Just to add the solo body does have rather unusually long gorilla arms which is why the length might look too long if adjusted to match the arms. The solo (ASWS) body is probably a more ideal version to fit to.

Pulled this pic from Mike's Instagram posted last week. I went ahead and ordered a full set with weathering. ETA is said to be December, so it'll be a great Christmas gift to myself (and all who ordered) if that deadline is met.

Indy Custom Clothing (21).jpg

Last edited:
Back