Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@onesixthsculpts I have a cast version and would be interested in receiving the printed version instead. I’m posting the request here since this is were I paid for my sculpt. Very impressive that you are offering this option.

Not to seem like a pile-on here, but are the two options:
1. Casted head- too narrow
2. 3D Printed head- resin doesn’t take paint well
Apologies if this isn’t 100% accurate, but I’m trying to get a sense of what’s being thrown out there.

Not to seem like a pile-on here, but are the two options:
1. Casted head- too narrow
2. 3D Printed head- resin doesn’t take paint well
Apologies if this isn’t 100% accurate, but I’m trying to get a sense of what’s being thrown out there.
I think as long as the print is primed well it should be fine but that's the gist of it.

you know, for the amount of money this cost, you’d think all of this would have been considered before the money was requested. i feel a little manipulated and not at all considered.

not happy.
The original plan he was going to do casts. It wasn't till after seeing the first batch of the casts that it appeared the sculpt became too narrow. A vocal group spoke up about this on the One Sixth Indy group. Then it was asked and offered about the 3D Printed version to keep the sculpt closer to what it originally looked like in the render. No manipulation here. It just became an issue after the fact. And sounds like Andrea will make good on it. Even if it's costing him more money.

oh ok. and so the side issue is that this was all communicated via FB and not here, right? ok. so i withdraw some of my comments…

Well, he did say he'd come back in a couple weeks after some rest, so I guess all we can do is wait, unfortunately.

Back