Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the telegram app and it said for Andrea “last seen recently.” Not sure how accurate that is though. But I hope he’s well and has seen all these inquiries.

Worst case scenario, what happens if he doesn’t come back? Just curious.

I was on the telegram app and it said for Andrea “last seen recently.” Not sure how accurate that is though. But I hope he’s well and has seen all these inquiries.

Worst case scenario, what happens if he doesn’t come back? Just curious.
Not sure how long we wait before we raise the issue. I mean apparently there are artists and run organizers who allow over 3 years for wait times. So who knows. 🤷🏼‍♂️

For you guys

Attachments

• 989A0FC4-FFF1-441D-8209-3124A012F7AA.png
    989A0FC4-FFF1-441D-8209-3124A012F7AA.png
    859.1 KB · Views: 0
It’s hard to decide what to do.
Andrea had been very responsive on private channels even when he was in delay- it just started after Christmas that the communication stopped. And I don’t know if he is well or not.

So from my perspective I would wait some more time for him to catch up especially since he answered to Merek

it’s really disappointing how easily we just accept how awful we’re being treated here. demands for up front payments, pressure to decide… then being expected to just roll over and beg for a tiny crumb of info, and being effusively grateful. something should be done in terms of standards and practices here.

What's the need to even use a separate messaging service anyway? It's something I don't understand if I'm being honest. Why are conversations being had elsewhere when we have the board already to do that? I understand that usually a project manager is a liaison and middle man sometimes for an artist that isn't a member of the boards, so they communicate separately and then post the info here on behalf of the artist. But, when the artist is a board member who has the ability to communicate here and post those same updates here that they post in other locations, it just seems backwards to me.

I understand if the board is an extension of the project that started elsewhere like say a facebook group, instagram, etc. then yes, by all means those channels should be the main source of info and discussion. But projects started here should have any and all new info posted here first and then other channels.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
What's the need to even use a separate messaging service anyway? It's something I don't understand if I'm being honest. Why are conversations being had elsewhere when we have the board already to do that? I understand that usually a project manager is a liaison and middle man sometimes for an artist that isn't a member of the boards so they communicate separately and then post the info here on behald of the artist. But, when the artist is a board member who has the ability to communicate here and post those same updates here that they post in other locations, it just seems backwards to me.

I understand if the board is an extension of the project that started elsewhere like say a facebook group, instagram, etc. then yes, by all means those channels should be the main source of info and discussion. But projects started here should have any and all new info posted here first and then other channels.

Just my 2 cents.
Agree with this 100%.

What's the need to even use a separate messaging service anyway? It's something I don't understand if I'm being honest. Why are conversations being had elsewhere when we have the board already to do that? I understand that usually a project manager is a liaison and middle man sometimes for an artist that isn't a member of the boards so they communicate separately and then post the info here on behald of the artist. But, when the artist is a board member who has the ability to communicate here and post those same updates here that they post in other locations, it just seems backwards to me.

Just my 2 cents.
That’s the point. You’re damn right.

I'm constantly in awe of how much sickness and other health issues there are in the 'maker' community.

Family members are constantly dying, people are constantly in the hospital for undisclosed ailments. I can't be the only one who has noticed this. What is this ailment that seems to specifically attack only 'creators'? I've been a worker for a few decades now and never in any office job, restaurant, or anything in the 'real world' has anyone just mysteriously been gone from their job for weeks/months at a time.

Like, no one ever says up front "Hey guys, I'm a sculptor, but I also have lupus [or whatever], so I sometimes have to be in the hospital for a few weeks at a time, so I might be MIA every once in a while, but don't worry, I'll get it done." It's always a previously undisclosed, undiagnosed ailment that leaves the person in the hospital for months, yet as sick as they may be, they always respond to Facebook messages quickly, but they can never get any of the sculpt done. It's weird, like they can only use their fingers to type, but they can't use them to move a mouse. What is this mysterious and bizarre disease?

Send me a $10 deposit and I will investigate this issue. I'm healthy so you know I'm good for it.

I'm constantly in awe of how much sickness and other health issues there are in the 'maker' community.

Family members are constantly dying, people are constantly in the hospital for undisclosed ailments. I can't be the only one who has noticed this. What is this ailment that seems to specifically attack only 'creators'? I've been a worker for a few decades now and never in any office job, restaurant, or anything in the 'real world' has anyone just mysteriously been gone from their job for weeks/months at a time.

Like, no one ever says up front "Hey guys, I'm a sculptor, but I also have lupus [or whatever], so I sometimes have to be in the hospital for a few weeks at a time, so I might be MIA every once in a while, but don't worry, I'll get it done." It's always a previously undisclosed, undiagnosed ailment that leaves the person in the hospital for months, yet as sick as they may be, they always respond to Facebook messages quickly, but they can never get any of the sculpt done. It's weird, like they can only use their fingers to type, but they can't use them to move a mouse. What is this mysterious and bizarre disease?

Send me a $10 deposit and I will investigate this issue. I'm healthy so you know I'm good for it.
And they ALL got Covid…

Back