Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright I’m in…Can you add me to the 30? What’s the PayPal address for deposit? I may have missed it

Guys I'm gonna do some tests, if the interchangeable hair doesn't work I'm gonna remove them. Don't worry, I'll deliver to you the sculpt you like, I'd like just to make some attempt.

I mean, mechanically should work. I'm thinking to put inside the head a magnet. Honestly I like the idea, of course it would be visible the line. It's just an extra piece of sculpting, so why not. If you don't like it you can keep just the head with the hat. It's just an extra sculpt :)

Last edited:
Yes something like that or this. Though the upper image of Mina sculpt can work just fine.
img_1_1638870645264.jpg

Of course I have in mind an hairstyle from the movie where he doesn't have the hair on the forehead. I have all in mind. Don't worry guys

Of course I have in mind an hairstyle from the movie where he doesn't have the hair on the forehead. I have all in mind. Don't worry guys
I actually was going suggest why not offer two sculpts one with hat like Mina's sculpt at the top of the head, and another with full hair and glasses we can do the scene where he is checking the head piece to the staff of ra.

Back