Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I can't make the glasses, that's a @robbiethepainter thing :D
That's is an option also. Lol
eea19be460d498d6efeaf6166fa4b11f.gif

The problem for the extra head sculpt is that it's like to deliver 60 heads instead of 30. I should open a new thread but I don't know if the other collectors will agree. Probably someone wanted to join because this is a very limited piece of collection. I'll try to do my best at making the interchangeable hair. Otherwise just the head with hat

Last edited:
That's ok, but if I make interchangeable hair that work good, wouldn't be preferred? It's worth a shot
I think the best is when sculptors do two versions so neither is compromised, as Jnix and Inigo did. A haired versions with a visible seam doesn't seem very appealing to many.

I think the best is when sculptors do two versions so neither is compromised, as Jnix and Inigo did. A haired versions with a visible seam doesn't seem very appealing to many.
I should open a second thread for the version without hat. That's not a problem for me. This thread was created for the head + hat. The interchangeable hair is a plus that came to my mind later. And even if it's not appealing, it's free. So why not. Or if you prefer the almost bald version, but that wouldn't include the interchangeable hair. I'm gonna make both variations, people will choose which one they want

I'm gonna open a new thread for the head without the hat ver. when I finish this one

Last edited:
I should open a second thread for the version without hat. That's not a problem for me. This thread was created for the head + hat. The interchangeable hair is a plus that came to my mind later. And even if it's not appealing, it's free. So why not. Or if you prefer the almost bald version, but that wouldn't include the interchangeable hair. I'm gonna make both variations, people will choose which one they want

I'm gonna open a new thread for the head without the hat ver. when I finish this one
True!

Guys I'm gonna do some tests, if the interchangeable hair doesn't work I'm gonna remove them. Don't worry, I'll deliver to you the sculpt you like, I'd like just to make some attempt.

I mean, mechanically should work. I'm thinking to put inside the head a magnet. Honestly I like the idea, of course it would be visible the line. It's just an extra piece of sculpting, so why not. If you don't like it you can keep just the head with the hat. It's just an extra sculpt :)
I like this idea. And if collectors want a completely separate head w/o hat then a thread for that could be after? Like you said, if those who get this and don't like the extra hair piece, they don't need to use it. It definitely doesn't hurt to try it out if you feel like you can make it work.

PS: I get paid tomorrow so will send deposit then!

I like this idea. And if collectors want a completely separate head w/o hat then a thread for that could be after? Like you said, if those who get this and don't like the extra hair piece, they don't need to use it. It definitely doesn't hurt to try it out if you feel like you can make it work.

PS: I get paid tomorrow so will send deposit then!
Thanks gipetto! Yes, I think the best solution is to give the possibility to choose between the partial bald version and the interchangeable hair. But I'm gonna make also the version without hat for another run, maybe with a different facial expression

That makes 30 eh?

Curious to see how the exchangeable hat/hair combo plays out. But I do agree, if it's not looking or fitting right I'd say just go with the Inigo approach with the hat.

Then offer a "Professor Jones" with hair and maybe @robbiethepainter would be interested in offering glasses? 🤔

Yeah! 30! The list will continue in case someone back out from the current list

Yeah exactly. Deposits are still possible for who is already in the current list 1-30

Back