"Insidious" Lipstick demon by CAINE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Freaked Out!
Reaction score

full_body_picture_of_the_lipstick_face_demon_by_tehcheychibi-d4njsaz.jpg

Best-Movie-Ghosts-Demons-Insidious-Demon-Lipstick.jpg

I am a big fan of "Insidious" and it's baddie, The Lipstick Demon. I decided I wanted to add this guy to my horror shelf, and with Caine's permission, am starting an interest thread to see if others are interested as well.

Caine has already given the "OK" on the head, hands, feet and tail for this guy, but I believe a full figure is possible, if a touch complicated. I have my eye on a couple of bodies for this fella, and I'm working with Big C (note: nickname not run past Caine first) on a technique for getting them right, but for now, this is for the Head, hands, tail and feet only. If enough people want a full figure option, it is definitely something that can be considered-just mention you would support a full figure run.

Also, on the hair, I've been conflicted, because his hair is wispy, but real hair in such small patches might be a pain. So if you have a preference, let it be known.

This thread is to see what folks are interested in; hopefully you all like this creepy guy as much as I do.

Current set (pending full figure votes) will include:

-Head
-Clawed hands
-Hoofed feet
-Tail

Price is TBA

Though it will be affordable, similar in price to Caine's other works

Remember to sound off on full figure and hair options

Thanks for the response guys! Makes this thread less lonely :lol

I highly recommend the film if you haven't seen it, it's a solid, original entry in the world of horror, and I just loved this guys' look. I'm gonna have Caine make one for me, then I'll post it up. If folks like it, I have no doubt he would be willing to proceed with more.

I love this creature, love this movie, DON'T COLLECT 1/6th tho.. Good luck. We need people like you,to make stuff like this

Wow Re-Animator! There's one I haven't seen in so long I forgot every scene. I need a refresh on that one.

I don't know anything about Insidious but I'm always up for being turned on to new flicks. Gotta check this out. I like the images a lot though. Looks like it would be an awesome figure

EDIT: Just watched the trailer. How did this one slip past me???? This is my kinda thang :naughty :devil

I'm pushing for the Caine Dr. West sculpt...

Insidious is an excellent movie, not something I really would care for in figure form. Cool idea though.

Believe me, I want Mr.West as well, this isn't intended to encroach on that at all; this flick has really won me over, and I just loved this guy, and figured if I'm gonna bug Caine about it anyway, why not see if anyone else wants in?

Why is nobody really on-board for the lipstick demon figure!? I think it would look amazeballs in 1/6 scale form! Iā€™d love an insidious figure!

I take it this project is dead in the waterā€¦ shame would of loved to have the figure in my collection.šŸ˜©

Back