Full figure ACCEPTING ORDERS - Jang Deok-su (#101) from Squid Game, clothing + head set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horrorwood

Reaction score
TAKING ORDERS
Squid Game Jang Deok-su (#101)

The full prototype is now complete and so we are accepting orders.
2 different sets are available as follows:

1) Costume + unpainted head and shoes = $400
2) Costume + painted head and shoes = $600

20 sets available in total.
Prices include fees and shipping.

Please contact 2ouble8ight on Instagram to order (https://www.instagram.com/2ouble8ight/).
If you don't have Instagram you can place an order through me, but payments will be made directly to 2ouble8ight.

Full details of set:

Head sculpt - Charitha (https://www.facebook.com/charitha.ranasinghe)
Costume - 2ouble8ight
Paint - kiye_art (https://www.instagram.com/kiye_art/)

Photos by x.jin_mw (https://www.instagram.com/x.jin_mw/)

full1.jpg full2.jpg full3.jpg full4.jpg full5.jpg full6.jpg full7.jpg headfinal1.jpg headfinal3.jpg

INTEREST LIST:

1) bob_falfa
2) Moon Hyung Lee (FB)
3) Jie Leocadio (FB)
4) Abdullah Alazhari (FB)
5) rclemaire
6) jaketan_15
7) Alessio Salitore (FB)
8) Javamiga
9) alexandersmith.art

Last edited:
You mean, maybe only the HS in case of small interest?... Because I wouldn't be interested in the HS only
I will no doubt be doing this figure for myself regardless, but if there is not enough interest in a full set I will probably just do a small run of heads for whoever wants them. In that case, I think 2ouble8ight would still be able to supply costumes individually (and maybe shoes) on commission but obviously at a higher cost than if we do them as a run.

UPDATE - I have paid a deposit for the sculpt and Charitha says he should be able to fit me in for January. I also have a painter lined up for a sample and so hope to be able to show something by February or March.

Im in if its a full painted set. Any chance you'd visit other characters?
I will add you to the interest list. I may be able to offer painting too, but I don't know the price on that yet. I will show a painted sample first and then you can make a decision.

I am not planning on other characters at the moment, as they are already being offered by other artists/teams. You can contact 2ouble8ight if you are interested in Seong Gi-hun (#456) as he is involved as a separate project.

why this character and not the main characters? Maybe you will do more? Cheers
Because Seong Gi-hun (456), Kang Sae-byeok (067) and Oh Il-nam (001) are being done by at least 2 other teams and I feel Jang Deok-su will make for an interesting custom as he is the main antagonist amongst the contestants and has a very unique look.

Because Seong Gi-hun (456), Kang Sae-byeok (067) and Oh Il-nam (001) are being done by at least 2 other teams and I feel Jang Deok-su will make for an interesting custom as he is the main antagonist amongst the contestants and has a very unique look.
Understand. Who is making them? Cause I only found one artist on instagram who is charging utopic 3k for the figure.

Understand. Who is making them? Cause I only found one artist on instagram who is charging utopic 3k for the figure.
por.toys was making the above 3 characters I mentioned, but I think they have sold out. T-Art is planning a very nice looking Kang Sae-byeok. I have also seen several Seong Gi-huns, for example I know that 2ouble8ight is providing the costume for a run.

Last edited:
How is this coming along? Im still interested should it get done.
Hi. The sculptor has already started on the sculpt. I may pass the whole run onto the tailor when the sculpt is ready as he is also able to supply the shoes and painting service, but you will be able to order from him directly if that happens. I will post all the info here.

You mean 2ouble8ight might take on the project? I have dealt with him before. Good guy.

Back