Full figure (Cancelled) Leon the professional - Addblue

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atm00n

Reaction score
C50D755E-9BDC-40F9-A17C-3B74A17961C5.jpeg

Hello,
I am taking interest for 1/6 scale Leon the professional which will be tailored by Addblue.
Clothing will include :-
1) T-shirt
2) Pant
3) Suspender
4) Coat
5) Socks
6) Benni
Body - TBD
Minimum count - 20 participants

Price - $****+ shipping + fees
Price is fixed
Price includes
1) Clothing set
2) Body modification

Deposit is non-refundable
Deposit amount is 70% as I need commitment from participants and later the count can not change once the count is given to Addblue.

Addblue is one of the best tailor in the community and he is expensive so please keep in mind when you commit you are getting the best there is (period) and I will try my best to deliver.

Production time will vary according to Addblue’s schedule and so will the prototype.
Project time will be 14 to 18 months (will try to complete the project in 2021)*please don’t quote my effort.

HEAD SCULPT (unpainted only)
Will be working on a head sculpt as well only limited to people who are involved in the clothing set.

Artist has been decided, will not be disclosing the artist for now but I can assure you the artist has worked for well know studios and his work is remarkable.

The headsculpt will be traditionally hand sculpted and will be moulded in resin to get the best paint app.

Price $*** (unpainted)

Minimum count - 10 participants

The head sculpt will be designed to the body and so will the clothing set.

Shoes (unpainted only)
Artist have not been decided yet.

Thank you.

List :-
1. atm00n
2. Reserved
3. Cap’n Cook
4. kindofblue
5. JayCollection

Last edited:
Update - would cancel this project if the count is unable to reach 10 sets minimum.

If we can reach 10 we will proceed with the project.

Thank you

Back