j0k3's 1/6 Christian Bale head sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ren:

Hi, my name is ren and i'm new in here
I'm represent my friend j0k3, to sell his magnificent work
The 1/6 Christian Bale Head sculpt

Here's some picture of his work
545733_10200423500699086_136416096_n_zpsccf660e0.jpg

0a724ae9f534b85ffab985190647b567_zps1f4499ca.jpg

9777e71827e7a2404a4e79c919edeaa6_zps644b81e0.jpg

Price : $55 for UNPAINTED before shipping
The shipping depends on location, you can ask first by giving me your location
If you interested, you can post or send me a message
Painted picture just for sample
There's no limitation right now but will do have an announcement later regarding it
We accept paypal only. I'll send the email account by private message
Feel free to ask:)

The List :
1. ren: [PAID] [SENT] [RECEIVED]
2. BJJFighter [PAID] [SENT]
3. hollys [PAID] [SENT]
4. ...

Cheers,
ren

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ren, for starting this thread!
Yes, i don't know yet for the limitation. But i'll tell you again later.
Please contact ren for more information.

Julian.

Message sent for one. Been waiting on this one and it turned out great. Hoping to see some other sculpts in the future

this has potential of being one of the best bales, but i dont get the mouth? why that look? neutral or grin would have been perfect...maybe even a american physco also,..

Message sent for one. Been waiting on this one and it turned out great. Hoping to see some other sculpts in the future
thanks for ordering BJJFighter!
pm replied
yes, right now he's doing a new one:yess:

this has potential of being one of the best bales, but i dont get the mouth? why that look? neutral or grin would have been perfect...maybe even a american physco also,..
hi, thanks for the comment
this is the picture used for the reference
a03eb9867149a69719bdcc47a744f6d0_zpse5e566a3.jpg

hope you like it:wink1:

I love most of this sculpt but as mentioned before, the mouth.. This facial expression is, to me, one that is VERY hard to pose in a way that it looks good in a shelf :/ A huge shame cause otherwise I'd be in for sure...

I love most of this sculpt but as mentioned before, the mouth.. This facial expression is, to me, one that is VERY hard to pose in a way that it looks good in a shelf :/ A huge shame cause otherwise I'd be in for sure...
hi, thanks for the comment
well, there's a lot of normal expression of CB by very talented sculptor out there, j0k3 wants something different
so, he decided to use that expression for his work

thanks for share your thought, Cingen:goodpost:

Got mine in.Won't let me upload the pics but looking at the reference pic used for the sculpt he really nailed the Bale likeness.Can't wait for the Joker next :)

Got mine in.Won't let me upload the pics but looking at the reference pic used for the sculpt he really nailed the Bale likeness.Can't wait for the Joker next :)
great news! thanks for the feedback too
yes, we'll inform you when the joker is ready

cheers:)

Back