• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Jaws 1/6 Scale Custom Chief Brody, Quint, And Hooper

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noah123$

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I am a huge fan of the classic movie by Steven Spielburg Jaws! I watch the movie every year and still in my opinion remains one of my favorite films of all time! I am a big collector that loves collecting figures from movies and for a long time I have always wanted to add The Orca crew in my collection. I have made a few custom figures in the past like Jack Torrance from The Shining, and I have also have a custom figure of Pennywise from Stephen Kings IT 1990 Miniseries! I know there have been a couple projects in the past few years on custom 1/6 scale Jaws figures like Cheif Brody, and I belive PaintbyPete made a 1/6 scale custom figure of Quint. But if anyone could give me any suggestions on what to do so I can make a custom figure of each of the characters, or even one will be fine, but if anyone sees this please tell me on what I should do to make my Jaws collection come to life! Hope you all have a great day and hope to have these characters in my Spielburg collection one day!

Last edited:
Hi Naoh, Yea, I did a custom of Quint...but there is a run by Hosam now that is doing those figures, but it isn't cheap. Right now, it's fully booked, but from time to time, you see people dropping out and selling their spots. Maybe you can grab one of those. BTW, I'm in that run too..never enough Quints ;)
Good luck!

Hi Naoh, Yea, I did a custom of Quint...but there is a run by Hosam now that is doing those figures, but it isn't cheap. Right now, it's fully booked, but from time to time, you see people dropping out and selling their spots. Maybe you can grab one of those. BTW, I'm in that run too..never enough Quints ;)
Good luck!
Hey Pete! Thanks for replying to me Ill see what I can do I love Jaws a lot so yeah I have seen a couple people leave their spots so who knows Ill see what I can do but thanks for replying to me!

Hello Noah!

My husband Sandy and I might be able to help you. We've made several high end custom figures both of the much loved and cherished heroes and villains we've all grown up with, as well as some of Sandy's original character designs-- we love JAWS and as a matter of fact, we just finished a 1:6 scale Orca BARREL, which will be available here shortly for collectors and friends who already have the figures you're looking to acquire. I'm actually painting one up and getting the ropes on it this weekend. You can see some of what we have available in our Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatureArtStudio

Also, here's a few photos of some of our 1:6 (and other) scale work we've done recently. I'd be happy to discuss your JAWS project with you in as much detail as you like. Both Sandy and I are huge fans of that film.

Lauren đź’ś

IMG_8584.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7650.JPG
    IMG_7650.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8061.JPG
    IMG_8061.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8065.JPG
    IMG_8065.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Sitty_Desert.jpg
    Sitty_Desert.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • sitty2.jpg
    sitty2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Batman Dead End_1.jpg
    Batman Dead End_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1485.jpeg
    IMG_1485.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Hello Noah!

My husband Sandy and I might be able to help you. We've made several high end custom figures both of the much loved and cherished heroes and villains we've all grown up with, as well as some of Sandy's original character designs-- we love JAWS and as a matter of fact, we just finished a 1:6 scale Orca BARREL, which will be available here shortly for collectors and friends who already have the figures you're looking to acquire. I'm actually painting one up and getting the ropes on it this weekend. You can see some of what we have available in our Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CreatureArtStudio

Also, here's a few photos of some of our 1:6 (and other) scale work we've done recently. I'd be happy to discuss your JAWS project with you in as much detail as you like. Both Sandy and I are huge fans of that film.

Lauren đź’ś

View attachment 455229
Hey Thank You So Much Lauren! That Would be super helpful thanks for replying!

PM me anytime if you like Noah.

Lauren
So do you actually make Jaws custom figures or do you just make like accsessories for figures. Cause I really do want to make the Brody Quint And Hooper If I do end up getting it finnally I will definatly Buy one of your barrels

Hey Noah,

We make everything here, commissions of ALL kinds come through our studio. Both Sandy and I sculpt and paint, I make clothes, etc... Sandy's been in the film/toy industry for a long time. Decades actually... We could absolutely make the figures for you, but that's A LOT to discuss. Send me a PM with your contact info and we can talk about it.

Thanks,

Lauren

Hey Noah,

We make everything here, commissions of ALL kinds come through our studio. Both Sandy and I sculpt and paint, I make clothes, etc... Sandy's been in the film/toy industry for a long time. Decades actually... We could absolutely make the figures for you, but that's A LOT to discuss. Send me a PM with your contact info and we can talk about it.

Thanks,

Lauren
Ok If I were just to start out it would probrobly just be headsculpts I would definatly go for Quint and Hooper

Back