• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Jnix Han Solo (Star Wars) head

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthewjc41

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors,

I recently decided I couldn’t live with my Hot Toys Han Solo head, so I purchased a custom one from China on EBay. Let’s just say it wasn’t as good as it looked online and it doesn’t really fit.

So I asked another forum for recommendations on a good Han sculpt and was shown the Jnix Han. It’s incredible. Obviously I’m years late, but if anyone has one they’d like to part with you’d make me, my Han (and Chewie) very happy.

Cheers
- M

Attachments

• BBB0F1FD-D003-4C49-B7EE-1662A8F1B948.jpeg
    BBB0F1FD-D003-4C49-B7EE-1662A8F1B948.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 135
  • AF6E071A-BBB8-44B2-8EBF-E9741B23F7F8.jpeg
    AF6E071A-BBB8-44B2-8EBF-E9741B23F7F8.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 128
  • BA18B0E5-194D-4694-86F3-863292F245E0.jpeg
    BA18B0E5-194D-4694-86F3-863292F245E0.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Have you expressed interest in the Jnix Facebook group? He occasionally rereleases his sculpts and this was one of his best so I'd guess there would be enough interest for another run. He hasn't done a run of any sculpt in a while though.

I've messaged him & he hasn't replied or seem my message...I also commented on his Facebook pages & got no replies there either

Have you expressed interest in the Jnix Facebook group? He occasionally rereleases his sculpts and this was one of his best so I'd guess there would be enough interest for another run. He hasn't done a run of any sculpt in a while though.
I actually emailed through the Jnix art Facebook page on Monday but I haven’t heard back yet. Is the Facebook group different?

thank you for the suggestion

I don't think JNIX has been active since April 15, 2020 sadly. Hope he's doing alright.

I've been trying to get this headsculpt for so long as well, with no results. Truly hope you guys can get it.

Last edited:
I don't think JNIX has been active since April 15, 2020 sadly. Hope he's doing alright.

I've been trying to get this headsculpt for so long as well, with no results. Truly hope you guys can get it.
Yep messaged him back in July & he still hasn't seen my message...I have a bad feeling something must've happened to him 😥

He had a Saul run that concluded in February of this year and a K run that ended in May, but haven't heard much since then. (all on his FB page)

Back