Kizo kustoms present's:1/6 tmnt leonardo

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISFIT

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
HI MY FELLOW FREAKS!!
OK, ive been a huge TMNT since it first came out when i was a kid...many moons ago!,lol,
As there's NO decent ARTICULATED 1/6 TURTLES.. we at kizo kustoms decided to build our own.!
IV'E bein speakin to DORGMAL SNOW to try and get him to do the molding and casting but all depends on the interest for this figure.
If all goes well i will be also making the rest of the brothers in the upcomming months.
..These are early WIP stages and the head band is just for reference,i wanted a more semi-realistic but witha hint of the original eastman and laird versions (the best ones!!)

SO KIZO KUSTOMS PROUDLY PRESENTS:
TMNT: SHINOBI WARS-LEONARDO

there will b a LIMITED RUN of ONLY 20 ,price is £300 OR $470 , SHIPPING INCLUDED!!,HERE'S WHAT YOU GET

1:ORIGINAL CREATED/SCULPTED BODY WITH ARTICULATION
2:ORIGINAL SCULPTED HEAD
3:2 SWORDS and other various ninja goodies!!
4:4 PAIRS OF HANDS (2 sword grip,2 relaxed)
5: 1 LIGHTWEIGHT BASE
6: CUSTOM BOX

ALL THE COSTUME PARTS WILL BE REAL FABRIC!!.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL ADD YOU TO THE LIST.

Please enjoy:..what we have so far....more updates in comming days as soon as i shake:sick:sick this virus thats floatin around in the uk!!
any crits welcome as it helps us improve!:hi5:
OH AND PLEASE EXCUSE THE CRAPPY CAMERA PICS I NEED A NEW ONE!

ENJOY!

Last edited:
Really curious to see how this turns out, as I prefer your methods and media over the other, full rubber version that is being done. I have my eye on this! :rock

I'm a huge tmnt fan as well and have always wanted a 1/6 set of realistic turtles. I really dig the look you're going for here, it looks really good!

Looking forward to seeing more on this, I hope you may consider selling "parts" for people who may want to build their own as well. I know I'd love to paint one myself and build some leather harnesses and real metal weapons etc.

Either way, i'm very interested in this project! :yess::clap

hey guys, appreciate the feed back!!
MARF MASTER: i was thinkin of a silicone version but wen we ( my cousin who's also an artist an teamin up wiith me on this project!,lol) molded it, it just seemed way to rigid and had problems standin, jus seemd like metal ina silicone suit,lol. not konckin the on on here, it looks dope.

DIE: unfortunatley bro this won't be a kit as i have to add all the movable joints and crap!,lol very stressful! but rewarding and fun. Dependin on how the first run goes i Might try to make some fully mad bodies but unpainted.
Oh and I've Decided to redo the head sculpt, theres alot of flaws i see, but pretty good seein as it's my first time sculptin,lol

DIE: jus saw your comment on other page rest assured my friend. SPLINTER, ROCKSTEADY,BEBOP,THE SHREDDER ,CASEY JONES AND USAGI YOJIMBO (samurai rabbit) are DEFO on the cards!,lol, im goin for an edo japanese feel hence the name SHINOBI WARS, thinkin of MAYBE adding a lil 2 page comic wid each figure explainin the universe i imagine them in..and yes i was watching TMNT 3 when i came up with the idea. theres also a cool comic online called dawn of the ninja!

Very cool stuff, good to hear and thanks for taking the time to fill us in on all the info. I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure, really like where you're headed with this project so far.

Cheers and Keep us posted!

hey guys. sorry for the delay on this and lack of updates, bein in and outta hospital, so should get back to work on this soon. once i get the all clear.

cheers amigo, tryed to do sum more work on this today but medicine im taking mkes me drowsier than a drugged up hippy!,lol,
should have an update soon soon!

Back