LAKESHORE STANGLER PHASE 2: Caine Productions & Yunsil! CHILDS PLAY 2 & 3 Custom Heads & Clothing! NOW SHIPPING! NEW ORDERS WELCOME!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMagnus

One Sixth Fly Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone its that time again!

I first want to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone that was part of the original Lakeshore Strangler project.

SrzfKWnl.jpg

It was a complete success and makes me confident that the next step is gonna be a great ride as well!

As you know with all great horror films, the sequel is inevitable! So with Phase 2 I am going to cover Child's Play 2 & 3 at once! Again using the Neca Retro Chucky doll as the basis for this project. I have enlisted Caine Productions to sculpt a head from each film. With the Part 2 head being like the first coming with a knife/stump accessory.

The great news is the heads are done and ready to go. So you can start to get them worked on with your favorite artist! Which of course leads me to the next part that everyone loves! :LOL:

Yunsil! I have reached out and got a start time of June to get the next outfit going with a confirmed original pricing! So if you want to make this happen like I do. This is where I truly need your support!

The outfit is going to be based off the Child's Play 2 color scheme. Lighter Blue Overalls and a Brighter Color Palette on the Sweater. The best part of this is that this colorway will work for parts 2 & 3 Chucky as well as going into PHASE 3!

THE BRIDE OF CHUCKY! Yes, Phase 3 I will be doing the Bride Version of Chucky and a Tiffany. Of course, this will be later down the line and I'll provide more details on this as work progresses. But you will need this outfit for your Bride version of Chucky! So plan ahead!

What I'm trying to get across is that this outfit will work up to a point. It's perfect for these 3 films. With a very minor change in 3 but totally doable in this situation. I watched the films and its basically indistinguishable. It really starts to change in Seed and I have no interest going there at this point. Sticking with the Yaghers! :love:

o8sKEh4m.jpg

Pd5u1irm.jpg

XkJD9VMl.jpg

QH4CqRXl.jpg

So you may want to pick up a few outfits to clothe all your future Chucks! Cause again like the first run there will most likely only be one.

I know that we can get this baby flying so lets get them deposits in for the clothing asap! And again, heads are ready to ship!

Without further ado, I present the Lakeshore Stangler Phase 2: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back!

5TWxJggl.jpg

Child's Play 2 "How's It Hangin'?" Chucky by Caine Productions Unpainted Headsculpt & Knife with Stump $80 plus shipping. $8 in the US. $15 Outside US.

Please send payment as GIFT or or add 4% for fees to:

[email protected]

Include in the notes:
1. Chucky Head & Knife
2. SSF name or Customonesixth name
3. Real name and full shipping address

8HTLOMol.jpg

boz8yPml.jpg

vd0Tjswl.jpg

6UV5Cbjl.jpg

1.DarthMagnus
2.playlandtoys
3.DoggieDoc Paid+Ship
4.Carrythespark Paid+Ship
5.Zmaxwell Paid+Ship
6.RM86 Paid+Ship
7.Jeronimo
8.Alvaro Paid+Ship
9.J.Geier Paid+Ship

Child's Play 3 "Pizza Face" Chucky by Caine Productions Unpainted Headsculpt $60 plus shipping. $8 in the US. $15 Outside
US.

[email protected]

Include in the notes:
1. Chucky Pizza Head

WtrfoJsl.jpg

XzN6xnSl.jpg

q1PaYyRl.jpg

5ox9k2Xl.jpg

1.DarthMagnus
2.playlandtoys
3.DoggieDoc Paid+Ship
4.Carrythespark Paid+Ship
5.Zmaxwell Paid+Ship
6.Jeronimo
7.Alvaro Paid+Ship

Child's 2 , 3 and Bride of Chucky Good Guy Outfit By Yunsil

Outfit w/Fatsuit $250 plus shipping. $8 in the US. $15 Outside US.

Accepting deposit of $125 per outfit or full payment. Thanks for your support!

[email protected]

Include in the notes:
1. Chucky Outfit Deposit or Full Payment

1.DarthMagnus x4
2.playlandtoys x2
3.DoggieDoc Paid+Shipped
4.Carrythespark Paid+Shipped
5.Zmaxwell Paid+Ship
6.RM86 Paid+Shipped x2
7.Jeronimo
8.jlacivita Paid+Shipped
9.Alvaro Paid+Shipped
10.Paolo IG Paid+Shipped
11.J.Geier Paid+Shipped
12.Jay Rigs Deposit

Lastly if any remaining interest is left, I do have a few extra Good Guy and Burnt Sculpts left from the first run. Sorry no Evil Chuck or Knives. No Original Outfits. SOLD OUT!

Child's Play Good Guy Doll & Burnt Chucky Head (Limited Stock)

Unpainted Heasculpt $60 each plus shipping. $8 in the US. $15 Outside US.

[email protected]

Include in the notes:
1. Chucky Good Guy or Burnt Head

M8GxpLgl.jpg

Dlb67R3l.jpg

1.Zmaxwell (Good Guy) Paid+Ship

I also wanted to add that the Neca Ultimate Chucky figure contains great accessories from both films that work well in the hands of this Retro Chucky figure. As shown with Pizza Chuck holding the gun. You can also get your long ruler for ready for Ms.Kettlewell!!!:p

XVeTVaIm.jpg

I will be posting this project across all media forums with customonesixth.com being the base thread like Sideshowfreaks once did. But feel free to reach me by whatever way is best suited for you. And of course check the Facebook Group #OneSixthFly for all the latest updates as well!

I want to thank you all once again for your continued support in my projects! I feel the love pour through and through every time and it shows in these beautiful figures of ours!

Last edited:
Thanks for your prompt replies fellas! I feel the love! Lists updated!

Thank you for your service Pete! :love: As for choice, I've had that dilemma since the beginning bro! Hence the ongoing saga!

Deposit + shipping sent for two good guy outfits and full payment + shipping sent for child's play 2 chucky head and knife.

Last edited:
All orders have shipped! Thanks again!:love:
Yes sir!!!

If anyone is on the fence here, don't doubt it. I have the Phase 1 outfit and headculpts... top notch stuff. And you aren't going to find anyone more organized than Mags :cool::cool::cool:

Back