Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that aren't on FB, thought I'd give the heads up there may be a new Body to use for Indy (at least I'll be using the arms for my Cairo for sure). Worldbox is releasing a new body with sculpted forearms/hands hopefully a sculpted neck version isn't far behind.
Any information on a release date?

Thought I do quick photo shoot sorry for the photos and headless Indy need to send my sculpt to be fixed. Anyways it's an idea on how this jacket looks.
20211019_115548.jpg
20211019_115639.jpg
20211019_115831.jpg
20211019_115851.jpg
20211019_121316.jpg
20211019_121335.jpg
20211019_121345.jpg
20211019_123534.jpg
20211019_123544.jpg
20211019_124221.jpg

I appreciate it, for sure. Everyone’s pictures are not only holding me over until the jackets arrival but also inspiring me to countine with my build.
Glad to be of help. Definitely you'll be able to get it done soon as the shirt and pants set will come once the jackets all ship. I also recommend buying the fullmetal web belt and leather belt(the same ones in my images)the quality is top notch and will even make your figure pop. I also recommend contacting Joe Strain who is making his rare 1/6th leather whip. Also jump on Doggiedoc's thread for his boots and gear run.

Me alegra ser de ayuda. Definitivamente podrás hacerlo pronto, ya que el conjunto de camisa y pantalón vendrá una vez que las chaquetas se envíen. También recomiendo comprar el cinturón de tela metálica y el cinturón de cuero (los mismos en mis imágenes), la calidad es de primera clase e incluso hará que tu figura resalte. También recomiendo contactar a Joe Strain, quien está haciendo su raro látigo de cuero de 1/6. También salta sobre el hilo de Doggiedoc para sus botas y marcha.
Los cinturones son de full metal?...puedes dar más datos para localizar a Joe strain?

Thought I do quick photo shoot sorry for the photos and headless Indy need to send my sculpt to be fixed. Anyways it's an idea on how this jacket looks. View attachment 438417View attachment 438418View attachment 438419View attachment 438420View attachment 438421View attachment 438422View attachment 438423View attachment 438424
Damn Luis. That looks damn near perfect. Amd great natural posing too. I'm literally falling in love with this jacket and I don't even have it yet. I think I'm going to freak when I have it in my fingers.

For those that aren't on FB, thought I'd give the heads up there may be a new Body to use for Indy (at least I'll be using the arms for my Cairo for sure). Worldbox is releasing a new body with sculpted forearms/hands hopefully a sculpted neck version isn't far behind.
Well, Worldbox does have a sculpted neck version of this body (minus the fully sculpted forearms/hands), so I wonder if the arms on that one can be removed to use the lower arms from this new version

Well, Worldbox does have a sculpted neck version of this body (minus the fully sculpted forearms/hands), so I wonder if the arms on that one can be removed to use the lower arms from this new version
I saw that too. Might work. If these are like the other sculpted arms I picked up on ebay for my Cairo Indy these should work on my Banner and Solo Story Han bodies easily enough.

Back