Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will wait until you have the fund to send back, sorry but we need to cover all the revision material and the labor.
I really hope you understand.
you mean the material (leather) that was paid for but not supplied and the labor cost to make the item correctly like he paid for? Need to cover those costs?:rolleyes:

Will wait until you have the fund to send back, sorry but we need to cover all the revision material and the labor.
I really hope you understand.
Instead of trying to shoehorn someone into purchasing something more to get what he initially paid for, why don't you refund him the fees he paid for the jacket so he can send it back to the tailor so he gets what he paid for in the first place. My God.

Instead of trying to shoehorn someone into purchasing something more to get what he initially paid for, why don't you refund him the fees he paid for the jacket so he can send it back to the tailor so he gets what he paid for in the first place. My God.
It applies for anyone who doesn't satisfied with the jacket, we cover the revision cost and the shipping back again.

It applies for anyone who doesn't satisfied with the jacket, we cover the revision cost and the shipping back again.
I'm speaking specifically for Greatlakes situation. He doesn't want to buy another outfit. Instead of getting the fees waved for another run, refund him the fees for the jacket so he doesn't have to wait to get what he paid for. This is a mess up on the tailors part and should be covered in whole by the tailor. This is in absolute no way a fault of Greatlakes. (Or anyone for that matter)

I'm speaking specifically for Greatlakes situation. He doesn't want to buy another outfit. Instead of getting the fees waved for another run, refund him the fees for the jacket so he doesn't have to wait to get what he paid for. This is a mess up on the tailors part and should be covered in whole by the tailor. This is in absolute no way a fault of Greatlakes. (Or anyone for that matter)
I'm talkin with him as of now, thanks for your concern.

What good is it covering the shipping back if Greatlakes can't afford to send it back in the first place ? He's not sending it because he'd like some modifications made specifically to his taste and the tailor is doing it out the goodness of his heart, he's sending it back because it wasn't made correctly. In short, it wasn't fit for sale.

Good Lord man, show some integrity and cover the shipping so he can get what he paid for which was no fault of his that he has to return it.

Yeah I tried to be understanding about the situation. But honestly It is something that upsets me knowing I have paid so much for this jacket, and it never turned out how I wanted (or what was originally the idea of the product) The fact that I have to pay to have it sent back also at this point is just wrong. I get that runs are hard sometimes but it's important to be transparent, and have communication with those involved in your project. I hope at the very least once it's all fixed the tailor can send it back for me and pay the shipping or something, since I dropped $1000 on the jacket and fixes. I really thought this jacket was only going to be the original price. Sadly the entire situation has gotten out of hand, and the solutions aren't very accommodating to those of us who have had these issues.

There's a real lack of integrity here and I don't know if it's the tailor or run organiser but it is absolutely lacking and disgusting!

The jacket was not made to specs.
The jacket was not made fit for sale.

That is in no way the fault of the receiver.

We're not talking fussy customers
We're not talking people picking over minor errors.

We're talking glaring errors that were either known were errors when shipped or gross negligence was shown sending out jackets that were so obviously wrong.

I spoke up the 1st time that people had to send their jackets back , saying that sending it back at their cost was unfair and was labelled a trouble maker.

Sure, my jacket was ok, I am one of the lucky ones. So does that mean I should not stand up for what's right and say nothing when people are being taken advantage of ? Sorry, not going to do that.

Would I be super angry if I had to send my jacket back at cost because it wasn't made correctly? Absolutely. So I shouldn't be angry if that is happening to someone else then ?

BS needs to be called out as BS.

They should never have had to pay to send the jacket back in the 1st place. If they were made to the specifications as they were supposed to it would not have been necessary.

To charge people further for something that isn't their fault is grossly unjust.

Last edited:
Those that had to send their jackets back should not have had to pay, agreed. Or if they paid then they should be refunded the PP fees for some compensation.

When a restaurant gets an order wrong they don't ask the customer to pay more to fix their meal.

If I get in trouble at my place of work my employer can dock my pay. People learn when it hits their pocket book. Aside from the extra time (which this tailor seems to have plenty of since it's been 2 years...) the tailor isn't out anything just customers on the hook. It's abysmal.

When a restaurant gets an order wrong they don't ask the customer to pay more to fix their meal.

It's abysmal.

That's a great analogy actually.

Imagine if you will;

You go to a fancy restaurant.
You pay top dollar for the finest cut of steak.
You get served half a serve of chicken.
You complain to the waiter that you ordered and paid upfront for Steak. The ultimate cut of steak, no less.
The waiter says you can send it back and they'll replace it with steak but you have to pay $[X] to send it back or you can't have the steak you paid for. If you can't afford to pay extra right now, the restaurant will give you the good grace to wait until you can afford to pay again before replacing your meal.
You complain that you ordered the steak, you paid for the steak, you were served chicken and you were told "that's the way it's done here"

that sound fair to you?

It sounds bloody disgusting to me.

crickets-crickets-chirping.gif

That's a great analogy actually.

Imagine if you will;

You go to a fancy restaurant.
You pay top dollar for the finest cut of steak.
You get served half a serve of chicken.
You complain to the waiter that you ordered and paid upfront for Steak. The ultimate cut of steak, no less.
The waiter says you can send it back and they'll replace it with steak but you have to pay $[X] to send it back or you can't have the steak you paid for. If you can't afford to pay extra right now, the restaurant will give you the good grace to wait until you can afford to pay again before replacing your meal.
You complain that you ordered the steak, you paid for the steak, you were served chicken and you were told "that's the way it's done here"

that sound fair to you?

It sounds bloody disgusting to me.
Welcome to Random Restaurant, sir! What surprise to you want to try today?
A steacken? Or a really nice lobspork?

We’re handling the returned now, if anyone have concern on the shipping back please let me know, I will try to accommodate it with the tailor. Already talked with greatlake too regarding this issue.

Yeah I tried to be understanding about the situation. But honestly It is something that upsets me knowing I have paid so much for this jacket, and it never turned out how I wanted (or what was originally the idea of the product) The fact that I have to pay to have it sent back also at this point is just wrong. I get that runs are hard sometimes but it's important to be transparent, and have communication with those involved in your project. I hope at the very least once it's all fixed the tailor can send it back for me and pay the shipping or something, since I dropped $1000 on the jacket and fixes. I really thought this jacket was only going to be the original price. Sadly the entire situation has gotten out of hand, and the solutions aren't very accommodating to those of us who have had these issues.
Just let me know what you want, we’re working on your jacket for the revision. You seem very understanding in the last post but if you want a refund if the quality is not up to your standard I will gladly to do it.

There's a real lack of integrity here and I don't know if it's the tailor or run organiser but it is absolutely lacking and disgusting!

The jacket was not made to specs.
The jacket was not made fit for sale.

That is in no way the fault of the receiver.

We're not talking fussy customers
We're not talking people picking over minor errors.

We're talking glaring errors that were either known were errors when shipped or gross negligence was shown sending out jackets that were so obviously wrong.

I spoke up the 1st time that people had to send their jackets back , saying that sending it back at their cost was unfair and was labelled a trouble maker.

Sure, my jacket was ok, I am one of the lucky ones. So does that mean I should not stand up for what's right and say nothing when people are being taken advantage of ? Sorry, not going to do that.

Would I be super angry if I had to send my jacket back at cost because it wasn't made correctly? Absolutely. So I shouldn't be angry if that is happening to someone else then ?

BS needs to be called out as BS.

They should never have had to pay to send the jacket back in the 1st place. If they were made to the specifications as they were supposed to it would not have been necessary.

To charge people further for something that isn't their fault is grossly unjust.
Honestly it’s okay I don’t have any issue of you raising all the questions and standing up for others who received the jacket not up to their standard . Again I’m trying my best to finish this jacket as I promised from the beginning, and I open to any positive suggestion to do this.

The tailor will not run away with the revision and send backs, and I will finish this project within this month. Hopefully it will be the end of this long project.

I’m sorry again if anyone felt this is a very bad experience, please rest assured I will do everything to finish this one strong.

And if I’m handling this project poorly I apologized for it. Honestly this project is giving me and the tailor also nightmare, so again we’re probably bite way more than we can chew, it’s suppose to be a 20 limited run, and because we want to accomodate everyone we end up expand the list and it’s end up like this.

So I’m sorry again for the bottom of my heart, and yeah just let me know if you have any issue. And we’re all adult here, we can find the solution together.

Thanks again.

Current updates:

- the tailor need to redo the jacket with whole new leather (basically a brand new jacket)
- total 2 jackets we received back (ringoyau, luisenigma1)
- waiting confirmation from raymond_f, finaldemon28, and takeshi
- the leather material will arrived next monday
- will send you guys updates photo on the new leather
- target completion final batch: Sep 2022

I will bring more updates in upcoming days.

So the tailor can’t just replace the small portion on the underside of the collar, they need to make an new jacket? Just want to make sure I am understanding correctly.

So the tailor can’t just replace the small portion on the underside of the collar, they need to make an new jacket? Just want to make sure I am understanding correctly.
It's mostly because the leather has to be the same as before (thinner) rather then keeping the somewhat thicker leather used. I don't think it's a bad thing if anything it's addressing it.

Back