Logan's Run Michael York as Logan 5 and Jenny Agutter as Jessica 6 1:6 Scale Custom Figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric The Red

Reaction score
I have always been a huge fan of the movie "Logan's Run." Since there are no figures and/or custom head sculpts of Michael York and Jenny Agutter, for that matter, I created some from other head sculpts available. Put simply, I found head sculpts that I could work with. The Michael York head sculpt started off from an old Dragon head sculpt that I modified with sculpy to create the right hair style. The Jenny Agutter head sculpt is a Phicen head sculpt. I had to cut and style the hair accordingly. I created some figures years ago and I was fortunate enough to buy two of those Dragon heads way back in the day. I wish I would have bought more. These are my version 2.0 figures so to speak. But I am working on a new outfit for Jessica 6, more like the one she wore for most of the movie. Once that is completed, I will do a proper photo shoot.

Attachments

• Logans Run 2.0 1.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 1.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 760
  • Logans Run 2.0 2.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 2.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 275
  • Logans Run 2.0 3.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 3.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 228
  • Logans Run 2.0 4.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 4.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 93
  • Logans Run 2.0 5.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 5.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Logans Run 2.0 6.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 6.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Logans Run 2.0 7.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 7.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Logans Run 2.0 8.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 8.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Logans Run 2.0 9.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 9.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Logans Run 2.0 10.jpg
    Logans Run 2.0 10.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 152
I made the pistol in miniature for this set (once upon a time)... it's 3D printable.
I always like the idea myself of a 1:6th Sandman figure - they just don't make movies like this anymore!

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 82
I made the pistol in miniature for this set (once upon a time)... it's 3D printable.
I always like the idea myself of a 1:6th Sandman figure - they just don't make movies like this anymore!
I agree with you completely. Great movie. In fact, the movie is actually way better than the book. The studio was tinkering with the idea of a remake. At one point Ryan Gosling was attached to the project and then it went into Hollywood Hiatus. And then when it resurfaced they thought of making the lead a woman. If they go that route, I won't even bother seeing the movie. Go woke go broke.

Please no more remakes!!!

I've experienced the on screen death of almost ALL my childhood heroes by this stage... Some with my wife and later with my kids.

This one should be left alone. A classic.

I know it's impossible, but it's about time Hollywood tinkered with the backgrounds that budgets didn't allow to impress... Leave good actors n actresses and adjust the surroundings.

There isn't a woman alive today that could look as good as Jenny Agutter did back then imo

Please no more remakes!!!

I've experienced the on screen death of almost ALL my childhood heroes by this stage... Some with my wife and later with my kids.

This one should be left alone. A classic.

I know it's impossible, but it's about time Hollywood tinkered with the backgrounds that budgets didn't allow to impress... Leave good actors n actresses and adjust the surroundings.

There isn't a woman alive today that could look as good as Jenny Agutter did back then imo
I could not agree with you more. I remember seeing this movie for the first time in the theater with my parents and my brother. I was eight years old. And when I saw Jenny Agutter in the ice cave, my eyes just about bulged out of their sockets. LOL!!! While everyone was hanging up Farrah Faucet posters in their rooms. I was desperately looking for a Jenny Agutter poster. LOL!!! Quite possibly one of the most beautiful women to walk the planet... In my very humble opinion.

In reference to remakes... Yeah, leave this one alone. You simply cannot capture lightning in a bottle twice.

Back