Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lt0778

Super Freak
Reaction score
DCThe

Please read carefully I am also in talks with another great artist to do the accessories and the leg brace, hope to announce his name very soon and u will be very pleased.

Can't hold this in any longer I've been in talks with Sean dabbs and he's all in on sculpting Mel Gibson as mad max. If u know his work u know he's the man and I believe he will nail this. He will sculpt it Neckless to fit the hot toys muscle body ttm-19. This will be a limit of only 20 heads, the cost will be $100.00 for the head with a $15.00 deposit upfront to start the project. Sean can start on this by the end of the month as long as u get in your deposit by the end of the month. All payments will go directly to Sean. Once I hear fron Sean that u paid I will update the thread with who has paid.

Send deposit payment to Sean's ppl address here [email protected]
Deposit needs to be paid so he can start sculpt!

Mad max head sculpt (unpainted)
1) lt0778 (deposit paid)
2)Amstel (deposit paid)
3)karmazov80 (deposit paid)
4)dka8976 (deposit paid). Head shipped
5)azon4reel (deposit paid). Head shipped
6)thewhatwhatnow (deposit paid)
7)marlindesign (depoist paid)
8)johnyoyodyne (deposit paid)
9)ike-con ( deposit paid). Head shipped
10)gruff old bear (deposit paid). Head shipped
11)Okieh 2 (deposit paid)
12)rockatansky (deposit paid)
13)kam veitch (deposit paid)
14)mightyq (deposit paid)
15)jeronimo (deposit paid)
16)jbeltram4 (deposit paid)
17)jefftvr (deposit paid)
18)abarbarian (deposit paid)
19)kingbumble (deposit paid)
20)hotcus6 (deposit paid)

Ok now that we have the sculpt out of the way I've been in contact with geewizz customs and they are also on board with this project as well. I've sent them many reference pics and they will tailor the outfit to fit the hot toys muscle body. This will also be a run of 20 outfits ad well. Outfits will only be for people buying Seans sculpt. I will be sending them a payment for the prototype very soon. According to geewizz it will take 4-8 weeks for all outfits to be complete once payment is sent. I'm working out the details about payment now ad far as how to make payment. Once I get the info I will update all involved. The price on the outfit will be $290.00 with all outfits being shipped to one address. So I will have them shipped to me and I will mail them out to all involved in the project once I get them. I will figure out shipping once I get them as far as price goes. Geewizz will charge $50.00 shipping to one address I will pay that.

Geewizz mad max outfit $320.00 ( pants,jacket,black t- shirt,shoulder pad)

1) lt0778
2)
3)
4)
5)azon4reel (paid) extra 25
6)
7)
8)ike-con(paid) extra 25
9)gruff old bear(paid) extra 25
10)
11)
12)kam veitch(paid) extra 25
13)mightyq (paid)
14)jeronimo (paid)
15)jbeltram4 (paid) extra 25
16)
17)
18)kingbumble. (Paid) extra 25
19)
20)jefftvr(paid) extra 25

Ok spoke to full metal and he's making me a leg brace and is willing to offer them. They will be about $200.00 for the brace that was the estimate it might be less. He said he won't know until they make one. He will now be doing the accessories as well.

1) lt0778
2)Amstel
3)jeronimo
4)azon4reel
5)jbeltram4
6)kingbumble
7)hotcus6
8)jefftvr
9)kam veitch
10)mightyq
11)gruff old bear
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
Please add me! For the sculpt and outfit! Will send the deposit right now. Thanks!

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs!!!

Deposit been sent. Thank you for adding me.

I'm interested, but would like to see a prototype of the clothing before putting down a deposit on anything.

I am very interested and would like to be added. What about all the accessories?

interested in head n outfit

The first sentence explains the accsserios and what's going on with that. I'm in talks with a very good artist and should have a confirmation from him soon.

Thanks Luis

The first sentence explains the accsserios and what's going on with that. I'm in talks with a very good artist and should have a confirmation from him soon.

Thanks Luis

Derp, sorry, didn't see that.

I have sent the $15.00 Deposit to Sean.
Please count me In for sure on the Accessories too!
Thank you.

Awesome I'll update deposit once Sean lets me know.

I'm in, but only for sculpt. Already have everything else I need.

please add me, i am interested in this. but honestly i will not pay before i see a prototype of the head and clothes... but for sure interested.

btw will the head be painted?

Hey fellas the the 15.00 deposit is required for Sean to start the head, this is what Sean require. He's not asking for full payment just a deposit and he's not asking for full payment so please get your deposit in.

Thanks Luis

please add me, i am interested in this. but honestly i will not pay before i see a prototype of the head and clothes... but for sure interested.

btw will the head be painted?
No head will not be painted. Thanks Luis

Back