Head sculpture MAD MAX FURY ROAD: Max (Head Sculpt)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually spoke to him and won't be any of them as they are busy. But he said the artist he has in mind will be anonymous as it's someone very well known and works with a big 1/6th company as sculptor who Idk also the paint will be a very good artist also just don't know who.

Hope we can do a small run of great head painted. I know is hard because the most are full.
Will be good also a new sculpt unpainted and each one choose the painter. Update me on it.
Thanks

I have a question who here would like to see a Fury Road outfit done by Iris? A while back I wanted to have one made by Yunsil but because she is always booked it didn't happen. Plus with Iris finishing the Road Warrior outfit it will more or less be the same just in the vanes of Fury Road. Hell I might consider asking her including extra black shirt and black tunic for those who want to do a Beyond Thunderdoom max. I really only need 15 people in.

I have a question who here would like to see a Fury Road outfit done by Iris? A while back I wanted to have one made by Yunsil but because she is always booked it didn't happen. Plus with Iris finishing the Road Warrior outfit it will more or less be the same just in the vanes of Fury Road. Hell I might consider asking her including extra black shirt and black tunic for those who want to do a Beyond Thunderdoom max. I really only need 15 people in.
I would be in for a full set if you make it happen. Count me in for the sculpt now

Back