Head sculpture Me: "I'm back!" Everyone: "Wait, who are you?"

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTStudios 3D

Reaction score
Hi All,

A lot of you may know this from FB or Instagram but here we go.

It's been a wild ride the past 10 or more years. Started making customs figures as CREG Customs back around 08-09. then that led into selling head casts with Adam Gu's Bruce Wayne.

After that I couldn't find any other artists to work with so I took up Zbrush and learned how to make them myself. Fast forward a few years and this let into a career shift in 2015 to work full time for Chronicle Collectibles. I had less time for customs so my commissions slowed down but I was able to learn a lot and when my tenure ended there this July, I started my own studio under my own name.

Our commissions are into Jan 21 at this time but feel free to inquire on our facebook page messenger.

We offer 1/6 heads and accessories, statues, 3D printing and more.

So CREG is back on the boards now that I have the time be more involved.... I just have a new name.

Here are our up to date items for sale - DTStudios Store

Mods - if this is in the wrong area let me know. This is here to reacquaint everyone with my services since this is the area of the forums I will be staying in.

Dean
DTStudios3D

Awww shucks fellas....

:) Good to get back in the swing of things. May dip my toes into offering figure sets - Meaning clothing and accessories in the coming year. Some of my projects I'm tossing around are Billy and Gizmo, Real World Neo and Ben Solo.

Stay tuned!

Welcome!
glad you’re back and kicking ass!
we have a project together Romero Joker,
And I know for sure the sculpt and accessories will look amazing

Nice to see you here as well Dean!
here’s an idea: with ThreeZero coming out with their Snake Eyes maybe we can get a a small rerun of those old awesome sculpts you made way back when for the SS figure :eek:

Nice to see you here as well Dean!
here’s an idea: with ThreeZero coming out with their Snake Eyes maybe we can get a a small rerun of those old awesome sculpts you made way back when for the SS figure :eek:

It’s funny you say that. The 3Z release inspired me to rebuild a snake eyes. I may have to share it when I’m finished and see if there is any interest out there.

Back