Mms 238 head on phicen m34-m35

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redeemer24

Reaction score
Hello is there someone Who can share a tutorial to fit the mms238 Arnold head on phicen seamless body m34 or m35 ? I red it is possible cutting the ball on the rod but I need more informations without breaking the electric part

Hello is there someone Who can share a tutorial to fit the mms238 Arnold head on phicen seamless body m34 or m35 ? I red it is possible cutting the ball on the rod but I need more informations without breaking the electric part

Hey @Redeemer24,

I am looking to do the same.l to recreate Arnie as he is in the classic T1 poster. Did you manage to find/ get any help with this? There is a post in the MMS238 thread regarding this and someone did modify the body/ HTs neck plug to make the HTs head fit.

Also, do you know if the M35 body is closer to Arnie's physique in T1? Looking at photo comparisons with the M34, to me, it appears to be. But I am concerned that the stock HTs cargo trousers won't fit that body well/ be too tight on the M35s legs.

Kind regards

Back