Negan, Oldboy, Bourne, Leon, Sopranos, Private Ryan, Old Plainview, Jon Snow, Hannibal, Ray's custom work

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome, Ray! Really impressive paint work there.

EDIT: This was after seeing Picard and Stark but those Home Alone figures are pretty sweet too!

Thanks bud! I enjoyed all three of these projects!
Going to do a few more of the smaller scale ones too I don’t usually like those kinds of figures but these are fun and were a challenge to paint.

I was so happy to see this thread at the top again -- I've lost track of it.

And WOW... that Rick Grimes really blew me away. I gotta say, that has to be the best hairing I have seen. It looks so real, and wavy, and cool. I wish I had hair like that still. :lol

And then I saw Ned Stark. Again, the hair gives it so much life. Like Sean Bean is staring at me. Freaky cool. You have transformed that sculpt too through your paintwork. I'm just always so impressed with your work.

Finally, that trio from Home Alone -- the faces on the two crooks are priceless and you really brought them to life in a fun way. I think I would have thought they were 1/6th if you didn't say anything.

Rick Grimes hair, man... *bowing emogi*

Happy New year, Ray! I sow you have ordered some very special sculpts-Deadwood saloon owner and old Cooper etc. Are they already printed? Can't wait to see real heads :)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I slacked off a bit lately on updating this thread from what is on my Instagram, I will catch up slowly.

PAULIE WALNUTS

Paint: RFCustomFigures (me)
Head: Sculptor Joa
Body: Hot Toys
Hands: Rocco
Outfit: Hedgemony

Wow! Ray, you managed to take your artistry even higher. Amazing work.

I desperately need a Kyle Reese in my "Terminator" collection. I wish one was available, let alone one anywhere close to the caliber of your custom.

Last edited:
Back