New Daniel Day Lewis from Nut Pizs - Both Plainviews and Both Bill the Butchers. Painted or Unpainted!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond F.

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve lined up the talented Nut Pizs who has an interest to sculpt Daniel Day Lewis. I truly think his talent and level of detail will bring a fresh perspective to this old favorite.

Nut will offer his painting services as an option! Let me know if you are after painted or unpainted!

As a fan of the Rainman sculpts which I own and will forever cherish, I still want to see more versions of these awesome Daniel Day Lewis characters offered to the community from other amazing artists, and while we’ve seen some beautiful renditions from other artists over the years, I strongly don’t believe in exclusivity for exclusivity sake, and think great work should be open to all in our already small but strong community. So let me know if you if you want in on this!

• 1) Daniel Plainview with hat
  • 2) Daniel Plainview without a hat
  • 3) Bill the Butcher Hatless
  • 4) Bill the Butcher Skullcap (will fit existing RobbiethePainter hats)

At a certain point much like the approach on the Travis Bickle project I too will collect a small deposit to insure committed buyers.

** Need OUTFITS for Bill the Butcher? (No Plainview for now, sorry). Iris interest thread here:

* note... * there is an uncompleted pending run going for the black coat bill suit. Iris is completing that run. Until it’s completed out of respect for the members who are in that boat and waiting for their clothes, I’m putting this outfit project on hold, both outfits. But after the run ships both outfits WILL happen.

For now, list your interest for the heads!

Daniel Plainview with hat
1) Raymond F x2 (one painted, one unpainted)
2) Chilipep66
3) Jbeltram4
4) Fadefilmstudio
5) moxlol
6) haba123
7) isothimsixtimes
8) chunbbyman

Daniel Plainview without a hat
1) Raymond F x2 (one painted, one unpainted)
2) Chilipep66
3) Fadefilmstudio
4) Ajkhunter
5) regi13
6) haba123
7)isothimsixtimes
8) Jeronimo
9) Finwee
10) chubbyman

Bill the Butcher Hatless
1) Raymond F x2 ( one painted, one unpainted)
2) Chilipep66
3) UlliPekka
4) Jbeltram4
5) haba123
6) ymba (painted)
7) Jeronimo
8) reservoir
9) siriusty
10) finaldemon28
11)Kotora
12) ms8794.jang
13) elgreco (painted)
14) Fadefilmstudio
15) shunkmanitou

Bill the Butcher Skullcap (will fit existing RobbiethePainter hats)
1) Raymond F x2 ( one painted, one unpainted)
2) Chilipep66
3)A7raja (painted)
4) Hosam G
5) jbeltram4
6)ajkhunter
7)regi13
8)haba123
9) Finwee
10) Jeronimo
11) Reservoir
12)finaldemon28
14) Kotora
15) Godfather 1408
16) elgreco (painted)
17)hunterdnrc (unpainted)
18) Fadefilmstudio
19)shunkmanitou

Last edited:
I agree 100% bro, I would love to have a new and accurate version of Bill the Butcher skullcap, I always loved this character, but now I would love to have a full figure not only a head sculpt. Although I would love to see the final result ( which I think it will be a masterpiece specialy if done by Nut Pizs )

I hear ya man! I'll add you to the interest list for skullcap for now, no obligation to commit of course, the eventual deposit list will be the committed one anyways this is just to gauge an estimate on the quanity.

Any chance of clothing for these or strictly for existing sets(not a deal breaker, just asking)? I’d be interested in hatted Plainview and skull cap Bill, possibly regular Bill as well.

I wish there were more great clothing options out there! Unfortunately I wasn’t planning on offering a run as iris and yunsil who both have done these guys are also backlogged a mile long. :( We need some more tailoring talent ‘round these parts ;)

I wish there were more great clothing options out there! Unfortunately I wasn’t planning on offering a run as iris and yunsil who both have done these guys are also backlogged a mile long. :( We need some more tailoring talent ‘round these parts ;)
I saw on other projects, yunsil is fine redoing same characters clothing as long it passed 2 years mark.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Add me to the “Plainview without a Hat” and “Bill Skullcap” lists please!!

Back