• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New guy saying hello from UK.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StanleyKubrick

Reaction score
Hello everybody..total new guy here based in UK.
Been collecting generic HT figures for around 5 years, but now found this place...not on any social media, so the custom world is pretty secret outside that.
Saw a Mads Mikkelson as Le Schrifre head sculpt and was totally blown away by it...does anyone know of this and is it available?
Made being one of my favourite actors, I just got to have one of his characters in the collection.
Again hello šŸ‘‹
StanleyK

Hi Stanely, welcome aboard! Yes, I've seen those sculpts on Instagram, I forgot who did it. You may want to search the "ACTIVE PROJECTS" thread here and see if you can find it, or, as you did, you can post a WTB thread in this forum for it.

One other thing to note, there has been alot of recasting of sculpts lately, and people are being more particular who they sell sculpts to. Recasters hurt the hobby, not just the artists, but the people who put together and paid for the runs. It's hard to really stop it, unless you narrow the selling down to people you trust and know. That being said, it may take a little time for people to get to know you. But, give it time.

Good luck on your hunt!

Back