Clothing set *NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS* Yunsil [TORIBOX] Lobby Neo (The Matrix 1999) Re-run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in for 1 set. will you upgrade material and fit? because it is 2014years product.
and any other picture do you have ?

Im going to throw out an unpopular opinion here a couple of years back I would have killed to get in on this run

buuuuuuut… I think that between the hot toys outfit and the new daftoys coat which I should have in hand any day now it might actually have bested the yunsil run and it might be time for a few upgrades TBH

for example I think the Hot toys shirt is a bit more accurate and for what it’s worth I long since replaced my yunsil joker coat for the daftoys one and that’s saying something.

anyways I’m TBD I need to see how I feel when I get that coat in

in for 1 set. will you upgrade material and fit? because it is 2014years product.
and any other picture do you have ?
There won't be any changes to the fit, but there may need to be material changes based on current stock availability. Let me know what additional photos you would like to see, and I'll see what I can do. :)

Im going to throw out an unpopular opinion here a couple of years back I would have killed to get in on this run

buuuuuuut… I think that between the hot toys outfit and the new daftoys coat which I should have in hand any day now it might actually have bested the yunsil run and it might be time for a few upgrades TBH

for example I think the Hot toys shirt is a bit more accurate and for what it’s worth I long since replaced my yunsil joker coat for the daftoys one and that’s saying something.

anyways I’m TBD I need to see how I feel when I get that coat in

I somewhat agree BUT the Yunsil joker coat was always a travesty, whereas the neo set (‘dated’ or not) was always superb.

As it’s been said before I won’t go into the ‘why’s’ of that but needs to be said.

How much deposit do I have to give to sign up? Do I have to give the full payment in advance?
There will be no deposit since this is a re-run. Full payment will be expected once the interest window closes at the end of this month, assuming we hit 50. :)

It would be great to organize a run for the boots too... A few years ago, i think Geewiz made them

I've seen a few really good WIP Neo sculpts circulating recently, but the artist names are escaping me. I'll keep an eye out for you, though!

thanks man!

I mean, SURELY there is someone out there that can deliver the definitive original matrix neo sculpt? The demand is surely there but I’ve yet to see anyone nail it.

praying there is a decent head option for this clothing run. 🙏🏻

Last edited:
thanks man!

I mean, SURELY there is someone out there that can deliver the definitive original matrix neo sculpt? The demand is surely there but I’ve yet to see anyone nail it.

praying there is a decent head option for this clothing run. 🙏🏻
I actually can’t think of a more needed sculpt at the moment…

i can’t believe that there’s 50 million Jon wicks and even 50 million from Constantine which is a terrible movie (no offense to any Constantine fans haha) But no Neos.

and Don fung’s is pretty great but I really don’t know why he went for the part 2 hairstyle

Back